Date for UWCS SEED V

Which date for UWCS SEED IV?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a problem in finding the place - i mentioned to waisj about my predicament already. otherwise i will skip the event - i will most probably be shooting funkamania for a website from 7 to 9pm at takashimaya - by the time i get to east coast, it'd be too late already. unless someone wants to pick me up when i get that THAT late... otherwise i'm not going.

sehsuan said:
i have a problem in finding the place - i mentioned to waisj about my predicament already. otherwise i will skip the event - i will most probably be shooting funkamania for a website from 7 to 9pm at takashimaya - by the time i get to east coast, it'd be too late already. unless someone wants to pick me up when i get that THAT late... otherwise i'm not going.

it is upper east coast road, not east coast ... hmm, anyway if it is too rush and difficult for you, then no choice lo ...

will someone care to give me your contact number, in case I couldn't find the place or my event extented and thus couldn't make it? ;)

By the way, which bus station should I alight if I'm coming from city area direction?

thanks.

pm-ed you my handphone number le, skyjuice.
from city area? if by mrt you alight at eunos, turn right, cross road, take bus 55, alight after you see two petrol stations on your right.

thanks for coming, lanxx, nightshades, zedd, liquidforce, lovells and waisj ^_^

i think we should fix an official place for UWCS SEEDs, somewhere central and ok for most of us one... ad hoc basis one then anyhow la, ha..

Yeah nice meeting the new faces, ESP LiquidForce and Zedd.. :vhappy: :vhappy: :cheergal:

shall we stick to Kopitiam then? thats for official UWCS SEED la.

sehsuan said:
you mean, got UNofficial UWCS SEED? *faints*

got got, that day i met up with one or two to lim kopi ma, haha...

missed this meeting :cry:

I took the bus all the way until Simei MRT station, but not able to find the 2 petrol station mentioned on my way to and back on the bus :dunno:

next time die die must get someone who know the place to meet at some well known place 1st.

Sorry guys for my MIA. :sweat:

skyjuice said:

I took the bus all the way until Simei MRT station, but not able to find the 2 petrol station mentioned on my way to and back on the bus :dunno:

next time die die must get someone who know the place to meet at some well known place 1st.

no problem mate. If i am not wrong out Beloved Tow Kae Neo is thinking of putting a permanent place at KOPITIAM.

Though "Ulu" for some, even me, :sweat: i find that the ambience there is commendable.!

oh not to mention

Tonnes of chicks

Oh fish. I forgot about this...

KOPITIAM at Bras Basah seems OK and centralized enough.....

wat says the rest ?

skyjuice said:

ok la, set ....

Bras Brasah Road Kopitiam shall be our official UWCS SEED gathering place!

zedd said:
ok.... but there got beer not ?

heh... you didn't do your William Hung thingy yesterday, next time need to perform for us.!
kekekekkeke
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.