Date for UWCS SEED V

Which date for UWCS SEED IV?

Results are only viewable after voting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

beivied

May 8, 2003
East, Singapore
Please vote for the date that you want to come, venue shall be as per voted Changi Village, five votes plus on post vote... unless you guys wanna change it la...

beivied said:
Please vote for the date that you want to come, venue shall be as per voted Changi Village, five votes plus on post vote... unless you guys wanna change it la...

just went to cv on monday wahhh got some very pretty 'girls' wor! :p

got comments to change to bojangles pub at katong.. any objections? any better suggestions?

beivied said:
got comments to change to bojangles pub at katong.. any objections? any better suggestions?

defenitely better then CV
:sweat:

hey fellas, please reply and confirm your attendance and if you are ok with change of venue.

i assume the following to be coming, due to voting of date:

1. beivied
2. lovells19
3. lanxx
4. skyjuice

how about the rest? zedd? waisj? sehsuan?

please confirm at your best convenience, if not it shall be postponed till further notice.

beivied said:
hey fellas, please reply and confirm your attendance and if you are ok with change of venue.

i assume the following to be coming, due to voting of date:

1. beivied
2. lovells19
3. lanxx
4. skyjuice

how about the rest? zedd? waisj? sehsuan?

please confirm at your best convenience, if not it shall be postponed till further notice.

ok. but must limit myself to 2 pints otherwise I'll start telling my life story :D

zedd said:
ok. but must limit myself to 2 pints otherwise I'll start telling my life story :D

I'll add another 2 for you.!!! :devil: :devil:
we will spend a whole night there.!!!! :D :devil:

I'll be fine for the above specified time.! :cool:

Yes I am fine with the location change, but I might join in late as I just got the notice that my day shooting will be changed to evening one.

1. beivied
2. lovells19
3. lanxx
4. skyjuice (will be late)
5. waisj
6. zedd

any more interested?

Tentatively I'll be there, but I'll reach late. Maybe just in time to see Zedd perform his willian hung routine! I'll give Zedd a call if I can't find you guys.

liquidforce said:
Tentatively I'll be there, but I'll reach late. Maybe just in time to see Zedd perform his willian hung routine! I'll give Zedd a call if I can't find you guys.

no problem. :) most probably i wouldnt stay past midnight, cos i have something tiring on sunday, so i expect that i will go home earlier to rest .. but the rest should still stick around..

zedd said:
Wah, got kaki already great !! I'll up you another 2 and I'll start my william hung routine :D

huh??? :confused: William Hung??? kekekeke
:what: haa haa haa... wow this i have got to see.!! :D

liquidforce said:

arhh, but how I find you guys huh ?? beivied, can you wear a tulip on yr hair or something ?? :angel:

zedd said:
arhh, but how I find you guys huh ?? beivied, can you wear a tulip on yr hair or something ?? :angel:

haha, ah bsh bsh! how about me appearing in a wetsuit??

pm-ed you my mobile number, zedd :)

beivied said:
haha, ah bsh bsh! how about me appearing in a wetsuit??

pm-ed you my mobile number, zedd :)

My god that is a wonderful idea :devil: :devil:

Shall i create a poll to see if UWCS members want our beloved Beivied to appear in a wet suit? :devil: :devil: :devil:

waisj said:
My god that is a wonderful idea :devil: :devil:

Shall i create a poll to see if UWCS members want our beloved Beivied to appear in a wet suit? :devil: :devil: :devil:

waisj.... .... :kok:

anybody dunno how to go there?

beivied said:
waisj.... .... :kok:

anybody dunno how to go there?

ohh yah.. i almost forgot, sehsuan has some problem finding a place.
Would you do the honours by putting up a link on street direc on how to get there???

10q soooooo much.!!! :D :D

*steer discussion back to topic*
So bevied... you going in a wet suit?? :D ;p

waisj said:
ohh yah.. i almost forgot, sehsuan has some problem finding a place.
Would you do the honours by putting up a link on street direc on how to get there???

10q soooooo much.!!! :D :D

*steer discussion back to topic*
So bevied... you going in a wet suit?? :D ;p

hmm, i cannot find it in streetdirectory ... will try again later..

basically it is at upper east coast road, reaching katong, opposite two petrol stations. the buses reaching there will be 55, 12,14,32,40,10,15... dunno what else... those who dunno how to go, how about meeting me at eunos mrt?

waisj, if i go in a wetsuit, please prepare a few buckets of water to flush on me ah ... if you wear swimming trunks and nothing else there, i wear wetsuit lo! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.