[danboard] my first try :D

nice set... where can i get this toy? :)

nice series..can see improvements compared to your earlier shots =)

if i may give some suggestions...other than the subject itself..maybe u can try to design your background too..a photo is not complete without a good background to support ^^

p/s: just personal pref..maybe u can just leave your tittle outside your photo??i think it gives the viewers more room for their imagination..and also makes u think harder to design your shot so that most of the viewers are able to catch what u trying to tell them thru the photo itself..not the words..

cheers~

nice series..can see improvements compared to your earlier shots =)

if i may give some suggestions...other than the subject itself..maybe u can try to design your background too..a photo is not complete without a good background to support ^^

p/s: just personal pref..maybe u can just leave your tittle outside your photo??i think it gives the viewers more room for their imagination..and also makes u think harder to design your shot so that most of the viewers are able to catch what u trying to tell them thru the photo itself..not the words..

cheers~

wow surprise for me that the master of danbo visit my thread :D
still learn with available light.. will try something as per suggested later on ^^
thanks a lot...

Very nice series~ : D

take them out to the world some day~ XD

Hi, intrested in these little figurines.
Where'd you get them?

hmm.. i buy it from my friend.. but maybe you can try search it at hardwarezone forum? i remember someone sell it.. you can try danboard keyword there ^^

Nice pictures. Danbo is so cute. I want to see evil Danbo! :blah: Too bad Amazon Japan doesn't deliver non book things here.

thanks, look forward for your danbo collection ;)