Da Nikon Protector for D70

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOCL

Jan 30, 2002
NE
Visit site
My previous camera has its da mini protector very well fitted ... it covered the entire LCD.

Juz collected my Da Nikon protector and was very disappointed to find out that it doesnt fit the D70 LCD exactly ... I thought it should cover the entire glass portion ...?

errm ... can I ask if the rest of you who bought the da nikon protector ... does it fit your D70 LCD nicely?

Nope, also does not fit so I did not even bother to open it.

HOCL said:
errm ... can I ask if the rest of you who bought the da nikon protector ... does it fit your D70 LCD nicely?

Dennis said:
Nope, also does not fit so I did not even bother to open it.

Ya, me too. Opened mine, took the protector out of the packing, measured the protector against the LCD screen. Found that it does not fit, put it back into the packing and put it aside.

ok, thanks for the responses ....

I was wondering whether I got a wrong protector ...

Well, those who are buying them may want to take note of that before they place their orders ....

HOCL said:
My previous camera has its da mini protector very well fitted ... it covered the entire LCD.

Juz collected my Da Nikon protector and was very disappointed to find out that it doesnt fit the D70 LCD exactly ... I thought it should cover the entire glass portion ...?

have a used Da Mini that was for my S602. it fits the D70.

I suppose the top and bottom parts are still not entirely covered by the protector?

cos the glass portion is not rectangular ...

rearlcd01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.