D7000 users (Part 4)

luckyorange said:
no need package,just let it go at $700 sure got ppl buy HAHA.. (just kidding)

Once you start, all will follow lol. Cuz then buyers will say "eh but theres!a guy who is selling at 700" and there will always be people despo enough to sellit haha

You consider mine lah, don't waste your time to be hunting of D3100 ha ha

I don't need another D7K lei.. some more the D3100 i intend to use it with fisheye and a spare for my trip.. might sell it after using also haha

luckyorange said:
I don't need another D7K lei.. some more the D3100 i intend to use it with fisheye and a spare for my trip.. might sell it after using also haha

D7000 fade like so pity now... Look like I wanna safe his life... Changing FX engine..

luckyorange said:
actually still ok la. ppl like new tech ma.

for me i will use it till next year...

Actually the D7000 still is a superb cam.
Just hand itchy only.

rain5533 said:
Actually the D7000 still is a superb cam.
Just hand itchy only.

The same can be said about the Nikon D90 too...

Woah... The D7000 in buy and sell is touching $1,000 already... Such strong downward pressure on the camera!

Actually the drop in price is not due to D600, it's more of our grey market selling brand new at really low price. If I am not wrong, many people are facing difficulty selling the camera at their asking price, that's why they have to lower it even further. Our grey market players certainly help us consumers. We can now purchase gears at cheaper prices than it was couple of years back. And frankly, many rather buy brand new grey sets than from the resale market since prices are almost the same....

i find if u sell ur d7k at 1.2k plus... very hard to find buyer leh...

Better if u keep it as spare...

Woah! Rain! You are selling your D7000 too!