D7000 user...fall in!!! Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, just new to dsrl. how to check version for d7000? and how to update to 6.4.1? thanks

alamak... typo from my iphone! :p
Apologies for the confusion!

should be "update your camera RAW for CS5!"
Think you have an outdated camera raw, that's why you can't open the nef files.

Last edited:
Anyone here has a D7000 with the MB-D11? I was thinking of buying the MB-D11 but im scared it wont fit inside the bag i might buy (Hadley Pro). Anyone has this set up?

Hello, maybe just an input from my friend,

1 X D700 with MBD10
1 X 24mm F/1.4
1 X 24-70mm F/2.8
1 X Pokka® Green Tea
1 X Wallet + keys + nat geo

in Hadley Pro with the insert . :bsmilie:

U should be able to fit in 1 more lens...

Last edited:
Hello, maybe just an input from my friend,

1 X D700 with MBD10
1 X 24mm F/1.4
1 X 24-70mm F/2.8
1 X Pokka® Green Tea

1 X Wallet + keys + nat geo

in Hadley Pro with the insert . :bsmilie:

U should be able to fit in 1 more lens...

What is this 'nat geo' ? :)
Do you mean a copy of the magazine, or a Nat Geo product, like another bag?

The D7000's is super snappy and accurate. Even more than my previous D700s. Now I don't miss my D3 as much :D

The only problem I foresee is the buffer. I can surprisingly finish the 11 RAW buffer quite quickly if the situation demands it. Plus since I'm writing to both cards (backup), the buffer takes forever to reset.

Oh well .. I'll see how I fare. If not .. D3 and D3s it shall be. But so far, very happy with the D7000s. And so much lighter!

danielkcheung said:
The D7000's is super snappy and accurate. Even more than my previous D700s. Now I don't miss my D3 as much :D

The only problem I foresee is the buffer. I can surprisingly finish the 11 RAW buffer quite quickly if the situation demands it. Plus since I'm writing to both cards (backup), the buffer takes forever to reset.

Oh well .. I'll see how I fare. If not .. D3 and D3s it shall be. But so far, very happy with the D7000s. And so much lighter!

You talk like as if you can just sell any bodies any time and buy something else. If only we can be like you -.-

I found 1 problem with my D7000. When i shot in raw+jpeg, raw in card 1 jpeg in card 2, after checking both pics are in jpeg. Any1 encounter this before?

I found 1 problem with my D7000. When i shot in raw+jpeg, raw in card 1 jpeg in card 2, after checking both pics are in jpeg. Any1 encounter this before?

you might want to check with service center .

Might be a major problem for On site printing

Hi all

am very new to the d7000 try it once when i rented it last month and i would say tat i really love the images of it coming compare to my previous d90 and d80.

Onli down side is could anyone please advise if there is a Aff (auto area focus) enable on this body as apparently i couldnt seem to find and use it on my last try and have to use single point focus.

Thank you.

Hi all

am very new to the d7000 try it once when i rented it last month and i would say tat i really love the images of it coming compare to my previous d90 and d80.

Onli down side is could anyone please advise if there is a Aff (auto area focus) enable on this body as apparently i couldnt seem to find and use it on my last try and have to use single point focus.

Thank you.

u have to press down on the AF selector on the body and then turn the dials, both front/back to change between af modes and points

h317ry said:
Hi all

Thank you.

Yes.. There is. D7000 also have 3D tracking function too. :)

I think by the end of the yr, i will upgrade my D90 to the D7K. =D

just bought my new d7000 =)

Welcome to e club! ;(

Welcome to the dark side. Rem to update your anti virus

But before you update your anti-virus, you must get the following essentials. :D

35mm f/1.4 AF-S
50mm f/1.4 AF-S
10-24mm AF-S
SB-900 speedlight
70-300mm VR AF-S
Gitzo CF tripod
Gitzo monopod

:D

(For the record: I can't afford most the items on the list.. haha.. but it's my dream list).

Status
Not open for further replies.