D7000 Discussion Thread II

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey..the D7000 can calibrate using its menu. does D90 has this function?

heard will be on our shelves in Nov

Will many people queuing in front of Nikon on the first day of D7000 arrival?

Sorry, bro, not to let you disappointed. You can still queuing in front of Nikon, while we queue in front of common retail shops. :D

normally during a promotion period, eg xmas, cny, comex ... ...

if you have a camera now, then you might want to wait for the price to settle before buying....
for those who sold their cameras and are "cameraless", then they have no choice :)

Does that mean if hold for a while, let's say till December, the package will be much more attractive, ie. including all the freebies e.g.: manfrotto tripod (with head) with special price & speedlight with special price also?

anybody can confirm this?

Sorry, bro, not to let you disappointed. You can still queuing in front of Nikon, while we queue in front of common retail shops. :D

is nikon and its retail shops setting up stalls, eg. cathay photo, TK etc. in the coming sitex?

Does that mean if hold for a while, let's say till December, the package will be much more attractive, ie. including all the freebies e.g.: manfrotto tripod (with head) with special price & speedlight with special price also?

Unfortnately I do not work at Nikon Singapore marketing department so I cannot confirm this. Anyway looks like it will be selling like hot cakes on a cold winter day, so be prepared for low stocks

question is: do you need the freebies?
anyway, doubt there will be a purchase with purchase offer for new body.
if you can hold on for 2 to 3 months, there normally will be a price adjustment downwards...
but it is up to nikon to decide on the pricing...
all these are just speculation...
if money is no issue, why wait, can start to pre-order it :bsmilie:

D7000 can meter with AIS and AI lenses right? that would be awesome!

usually Nikon won't go in on March and Nov shows, you will only see them on March and Sept shows.

I doubt they be dropping the price for it, it took almost 2 yrs for them to adjust from 1988 to 1688 for the D90.

Anybody can recall the trend, I am more interested in when will Nikon selling D7k with lot of free gift (compare to D90's trend). IIRC, D90 was sold with a lot of free gift (maybe early of this year) including Manfrotto tripod (ballhead?), camera bag and some other small gifts (and maybe buying SB-900 with discounted price). So, when D7k is launched, when is the time we can buy D7k with these free gift ?

When D8K is out lol...;p

Hi guys, I'm a little late but, roughly how much would D7000 cost in Singapore?

Its very tempting. . I read up on several websites it state that the body price is at 1.2k USD. .

about how much is d7000 on the launch date in singapore?.. does anybody know?..

about how much is d7000 on the launch date in singapore?.. does anybody know?..

Err...Do u know what number will come out this sat 4D??? :bsmilie:

morenikond7000unboxing1.jpg

more...
http://nikonrumors.com/2010/10/14/nikon-d7000-kit-whats-in-the-box.aspx#more-14841

Status
Not open for further replies.