D600, D800 prices

Blur Shadow said:
If you go to the superstores, probably.

Rrp was at $3249, even today its still $2999 on Nikon website. Not sure bought where then but yah, very likely..

I got a quotation from TK foto.. they offer free Sirui tripod T1004X for D600 body... @ 2460...

mackie8 said:
I got a quotation from TK foto.. they offer free Sirui tripod T1004X for D600 body... @ 2460...

Having issues moving the D600 over the counter?

mackie8 said:

Haha. I was just at TK Foto and I asked about it too. Same price. Which is weird because someone mentioned $2,400 for TK Foto and $2,377 for SLR Revo.

Haha. I was just at TK Foto and I asked about it too. Same price. Which is weird because someone mentioned $2,400 for TK Foto and $2,377 for SLR Revo.

i think SLR Revo quoted me D600 @ $2377 for cash terms free SD card & card reader

For those of you considering getting grey set, here's one to consider also.

Used Nikon D800 Digital SLR Camera (Body Only) 25480B B&H Photo

Refurbished D800 from B&H going at about 2.3k USD, converted about 2.9k SGD, with a $74 shipping cost if you ask them to ship. Price really tempting, but I think I shall put the purchase on hold for now, and be contented first.

With the Yen expected to fall, prices may yet soften.

Whoops, sorry my message didn't appear.
I just bought a new D800 in Vietnam for USD2,680 which seems a good price to me. Moved up from a 300s and think this is a great improvement so far.
I only have a 50mm f1.4g and a new 28-300VR so far. Will buy a 105mm Macro this week.

JohnMak said:
Whoops, sorry my message didn't appear.
I just bought a new D800 in Vietnam for USD2,680 which seems a good price to me. Moved up from a 300s and think this is a great improvement so far.
I only have a 50mm f1.4g and a new 28-300VR so far. Will buy a 105mm Macro this week.

Vietnam is a interesting country for shooting. Enjoy.

Wait for the next IT show!

Prices at those shows are the RRP and give you a lot of freebies which you usually do not need.

narofx said:
Prices at those shows are the RRP and give you a lot of freebies which you usually do not need.

But still pack with buyers at shows.. Their learning path...

NikF601 said:
But still pack with buyers at shows.. Their learning path...

Most folks will never notice they bought at RRP at those shows for years.

mambostevie said:
Looking for d800 new in singapore.. any good deals ard to share?

Bro, I expect you to know better :)
Just ask those friendly dealers u had work with. They should be able to help you.

Just bought a d600. My first. Ever. Dslr. from Cathay last friday, March 1 for SGD 2424.00 (with free 8g, bag) and a 50mm 1.8g for 260 and I was gonna buy a hoya filter but they gave it to me free.

Just bought a d600. My first. Ever. Dslr. from Cathay last friday, March 1 for SGD 2424.00 (with free 8g, bag) and a 50mm 1.8g for 260 and I was gonna buy a hoya filter but they gave it to me free.

Welcome to the club.