D4S Price Drop Maybe Coming! ?

Dfive

Nov 20, 2008
Singapore lah....
www.clubsnap.com
My sources tell me there could be a major price drop on the D4S coming soon to SG.... Only time will tell. :thumbsup:

But in Australia some are seeing falls of $450-600 SGD ! ( nice saving there.. )
( and the are even including a bonus XQD card and reader)

Lets cross Fingers!!! ;) ;)

This may all be in part for the new XQD cards just announced and also the rumoured D4X in 2015 with 47-50Mpix. :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

Wow! Can't wait for the new model.

This may all be in part for the new XQD cards just announced and also the rumoured D4X in 2015 with 47-50Mpix. :bigeyes: :bigeyes:

There is no such D4X with 47-50Mpix coming in 2015. Not a Nikon Full Frame.

But there is 50MP Medium Format using Sony sensor that going to come soon. And you need to buy new lens for medium format.

There is no such D4X with 47-50Mpix coming in 2015. Not a Nikon Full Frame.

But there is 50MP Medium Format using Sony sensor that going to come soon. And you need to buy new lens for medium format.

Stay tuned.... :) ;)

Well the Sony one you mentioned will have 2 choices released within a few months of each other.... from Mamiya and Sony, with sensors from Sony.... not clear yet but maybe one lens mount for both from Sony.

Wow! A price decrease for the flagship model? Interesting!

If I am not mistaken, already 3 year plus from the release of d4...
So price should be softer?
Given that newer models have a lot more features that users want, like WiFi, softer and more damped shutter, usb3.0, and others...

But also hard to imagine that nikon will drop price of flagship model by a lot...

My sources tell me there could be a major price drop on the D4S coming soon to SG.... Only time will tell. :thumbsup:

But in Australia some are seeing falls of $450-600 SGD ! ( nice saving there.. )
( and the are even including a bonus XQD card and reader)

Lets cross Fingers!!! ;) ;)

I'm interested in the D4s and have checked the prices. It's going for around $7,300+/- (credit card). Would this be considered a "lower" price?

I'm interested in the D4s and have checked the prices. It's going for around $7,300+/- (credit card). Would this be considered a "lower" price?

May not be before xmas ( peak sales time ) but I'm getting hints it may be $6990 - $7090 in JAN/ Early FEB.

Don't shoot the messenger if I wrong. :)

May not be before xmas ( peak sales time ) but I'm getting hints it may be $6990 - $7090 in JAN/ Early FEB.

Don't shoot the messenger if I wrong. :)

Hmm, difficult decision whether to wait or not lol. A lot of nice things to shoot at year end, like fireworks etc.

Hmm, difficult decision whether to wait or not lol. A lot of nice things to shoot at year end, like fireworks etc.

Should not be difficult at all... buy what you need, buy what gives you joy and personal rewards.... its not the camera that makes photos its the user though.

Should not be difficult at all... buy what you need, buy what gives you joy and personal rewards.... its not the camera that makes photos its the user though.

True..will decide in the next couple of days. :)