D300 question.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxeLa

Have a friend whom Iam going to take some graduation shot...he wants to blow till 20X24" to frame it. Can my 12MP cam blow up that big without any pics degrading? Thks!:)

Have a friend whom Iam going to take some graduation shot...he wants to blow till 20X24" to frame it. Can my 12MP cam blow up that big without any pics degrading? Thks!:)

I meddle around with large format printouts. Don't worry you won't have issues with 20"x24".

You can even do it with 6MP.

I did a 110 % of a model i shot with D80. Its still within acceptable range. That was with a D80. I am hoping to do more with a D300.

It also depends on your pic. If the ISO was nice and low (100 ~ 200) and the picture is tack-sharp, you won't see any problems at that size. The only thing with big prints like that is that it makes any problems with the image much clearer. As with anything, nice picture = nice print.

It also depends on your pic. If the ISO was nice and low (100 ~ 200) and the picture is tack-sharp, you won't see any problems at that size. The only thing with big prints like that is that it makes any problems with the image much clearer. As with anything, nice picture = nice print.

Thks for the info...:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.