D3~ what's wrong w/ mine?

Status
Not open for further replies.
might be manufacturing QC. don't think all assembly persons are 100% meticulous.. Somewhere along the process, one of them might have sweat dropping onto a part but it was not noticed or cleaned off before putting into final assembly.
DNA test.
maybe it can show whose's sweat is that from?
:p

I thought these were assembled in a clean room.
The workers should have worn a protective gear (like those working with semiconductor chip).

I am closing this thread as the TS has got his D3 repaired.

If the TS still feel that the quality of the D3 is questionable please take it off line and escalate to complain to Nikon Head Office etc not here is CS.

To Leong23, as to your issue with NSC. We in CS are not in a position to judge. But having said that we have seen all the 2 documents that NSC have sent you including the service report which you have acknowledged in signing, as well as photos of your camera corrosion and inner parts . In all the document there was no evidence of them reversing their words as you have alleged here in this forum.

However, if you feel strongly your rights and against NSC. If you wish to, you can proceed offline to escalate the issue to Nikon Head Office or even take legal action against NSC, at your own time and expense.

However, please note that CS will not be used as a platform by anybody to champion their cause or unhappiness here.

Thank You

Status
Not open for further replies.