D3 discon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KennethLin

Feb 24, 2006
Hougang
Hi Guys... I've heard about the revolutionary D3 is already Discon... Is it true?

Hi Guys... I've heard about the revolutionary D3 is already Discon... Is it true?

Why would they discontinue it without releasing a newer one? :bsmilie:

Just happened to drop heard from my friends and was wondering how true was that. haha... no worries man

quite a news if it is true..... but i think it might not be so soon....
they did not announce anything during the recent PMA.

Your friends came back from future, or are they Nikon staffs with some insider information ;p

Why rumors always come from a friend? And what a friend if it's truth...ask him has any insider news for SGX counter :sweatsm:

Why rumors always come from a friend? And what a friend if it's truth...ask him has any insider news for SGX counter :sweatsm:

SGX dun have, wall street have. Go buy Citibank:bsmilie:

Oh forgot to add on.... My friend tell me one. His name is obama

let's just hope nikon doesn't discon this cam so fast... Thanks for your response.. :bsmilie:

I think this rumor started long time ago when D3x/D3h (rumor also) was about to be released. IMHO i think Nikon wont discontinue it unless a newer model has been released.

No way Nikon will discontinue the D3 in the near future (I think).

Don't think the D3 would be discontinued so soon. D3 and D3x are meant for different user groups.

matter of time
nothing special

tot u meant nikon 'discontinued'
now that is news

but with the current econ, maybe that is also not news :eek:

With a camera so successful and popular among photojournalists and wedding photographers, I think it would be foolish of Nikon to discontinue the D3 this soon...so I highly doubt this rumor. The D3 and D700 just eat other cameras for breakfast when it comes to high ISO performance. AFAIK there hasn't been any serious challenger yet so far (whether from Nikon or other brands).

D3 so powerful , think if they discontinue , sure make 2nd hands D3 price increase.
where the source of ur friend?

yea.. I am also waiting for D3 apearing in B&S section.. in this economy cannot afford a new one

Status
Not open for further replies.