D200 - stock arrival

Status
Not open for further replies.
Francis247 said:
You really read my mind King Tiger. :bsmilie:

Good prescription, but need to take it over a period of time.
Do not overdose, side effects include endless nights of OT and eating bread to clear credit card bills. :bsmilie:

Bread is better taste than grass.. confirm..;)

Might go down lords tomorrow and get the D200.....? anyone buying also....? ;)

The lowepro bag just asked from them...? lords have this promotion also...?

Robin said:
Might go down lords tomorrow and get the D200.....? anyone buying also....? ;)

The lowepro bag just asked from them...? lords have this promotion also...?
Not sure, just call up before going down and ask :)

zigzagman said:
Hi Beagle, is the Lowepro Nikon bag a freebie from Nikon or the retailers? If it's a gift from Nikon, other retailers should also provide it, right? Thx.

Its given by Nikon through the retailers. Claim yours from the retailers when you buy your D200.

kettobase said:
any news on the 18-200 lense? i need to buy 2 together....else i got no lense also no use.

Most places are out of stock. A few pieces did arrive at Max Photo last week...they might still have it. But price is at the high end...about S$1300 with GST. They wont go lower because of limited availability.

beagle said:
Most places are out of stock. A few pieces did arrive at Max Photo last week...they might still have it. But price is at the high end...about S$1300 with GST. They wont go lower because of limited availability.

no liao......i go check.....BBB not use.....nothing to BBB

kettobase said:
no liao......i go check.....BBB not use.....nothing to BBB
Nevermind, buy what you have, if no need then SSS, after that BBB again.

beagle said:

$1,300 with GST!? Know lar. Just kidding...;p

beagle said:
Its given by Nikon through the retailers. Claim yours from the retailers when you buy your D200.

Hopefully the bag is still available Tuesday...I am thinking of getting the D200 on that day.... ;)

espn bo mo ah? ;)

Can anyone who has bought a D200 recently [like within last one week] please kindly let me know what's the latest serial no? Just curious to know how many units are out in the market...

And which shops have stock and what the current price?

thanks.

Nisa said:
espn bo mo ah? ;)
You want ah? Heehee... if you want when got ample stock I'll start MO liao :D

espn said:
You want ah? Heehee... if you want when got ample stock I'll start MO liao :D

hahah got my eyes on it. but see what kind of offers u can get lor... ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.