D200 - stock arrival

Status
Not open for further replies.

beagle

Mar 14, 2004
For those who are looking for D200 - just to share that I received calls from Lords, CP and Max Photo regarding availability.

There is a waiting list for CP so you might not be able to walk in and get one. However, there is immediate availability at Max Photo (Centrepoint) and Lords (Lucky Plaza). I am sure you can get them to sell you at S$2960 - which is a fair price.

Dont forget to claim from them your free Lowepro Nikon bag. I just got mine! :)

Cheers

any news on the 18-200 lense? i need to buy 2 together....else i got no lense also no use.

King Tiger said:
Buy Buy Buy :)

That is a good one King Tiger. :sweatsm:
With the new stock arrival just make my heart itch. But thought of saving up for my lenses first before upgrading my body. :sweatsm:

And also get a bigger dry cabinet. :sweatsm:

Me not enough budget to get that but will b getting the 18-200.......;p

Francis247 said:
That is a good one King Tiger. :sweatsm:
With the new stock arrival just make my heart itch. But thought of saving up for my lenses first before upgrading my body. :sweatsm:

Any also get a bigger dry cabinet. :sweatsm:

Hi Francis247, stop that itchness right now.

Doctor KT got the cure.

Here the prescription.
Get yourself the
10.5mm
12~24mm
17~55mm
18~70mm
18~200mm
70~200mm
SB800
D70s
D200
D2X
and also get a AD-100 Litres Dry Cabinet as well.:devil:

No more itchness. :devil:
KT confirm.

King Tiger said:
Hi Francis247, stop that itchness right now.

Doctor KT got the cure.

Here the prescription.
Get yourself the
10.5mm
12~24mm
17~55mm
18~70mm
18~200mm
70~200mm
SB800
D70s
D200
D2X
and also get a AD-100 Litres Dry Cabinet as well.:devil:

No more itchness. :devil:
KT confirm.

You really read my mind King Tiger. :bsmilie:

Good prescription, but need to take it over a period of time.
Do not overdose, side effects include endless nights of OT and eating bread to clear credit card bills. :bsmilie:

beagle said:
For those who are looking for D200 - just to share that I received calls from Lords, CP and Max Photo regarding availability.

There is a waiting list for CP so you might not be able to walk in and get one. However, there is immediate availability at Max Photo (Centrepoint) and Lords (Lucky Plaza). I am sure you can get them to sell you at S$2960 - which is a fair price.

Dont forget to claim from them your free Lowepro Nikon bag. I just got mine! :)

Cheers

Hi Beagle, is the Lowepro Nikon bag a freebie from Nikon or the retailers? If it's a gift from Nikon, other retailers should also provide it, right? Thx.

Status
Not open for further replies.