D200 'offer' in yesterday's straits times

Status
Not open for further replies.
espn said:
If you can save like 10K or 20K I nothing to say... if like $10-$15, then you run here run there, park car, ERP, taxi, bus, after 20 locations of scouting you already spend $20-40 on transport liao.

And best, still undecided.

BUY liao then enjoy can liao.

relac la~;) tat's wat a forum is for.. jus discuss~ share wat we know mam~ :thumbsup:

zhang3feng said:
relac la~;) tat's wat a forum is for.. jus discuss~ share wat we know mam~ :thumbsup:
Issit? AFAIK, so many people only lurk around... got share one meh? :confused:

zhang3feng said:
maybe u can start by sharing your lenses with us all ;p
Why not you start sharing your money with us, then I can buy all the lenses for myself then I can share with others? ;p

espn said:
Why not you start sharing your money with us, then I can buy all the lenses for myself then I can share with others? ;p

okae! i go to the after world family store convert the $$$$ for u~ higher currency exchange rate! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bsmilie:

zhang3feng said:
okae! i go to the after world family store convert the $$$$ for u~ higher currency exchange rate! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :bsmilie:
Ok, when you do it, then we talk about sharing lenses :thumbsup:

hahahaha. dennis you poor thing. observant son you have. err does epsn pre-order a d200? anyone knows? ;p

Koelsch said:
hahahaha. dennis you poor thing. observant son you have. err does epsn pre-order a d200? anyone knows? ;p
Eh? First day of launch already collected 2 sets liao :bsmilie: I not interested in D200... no money for it.. expensive stuff man :(

just wondering... the ad stated chain stores like best denki, harvey norman etc will stock the D200 but today I went around everywhere also don't have it....

Any idea when stock will arrive? Coz I have a voucher I plan to use... ;)

enivre said:
just wondering... the ad stated chain stores like best denki, harvey norman etc will stock the D200 but today I went around everywhere also don't have it....

MTL. Just BBB!! :thumbsup:

enivre said:

I think Funan IT Mall Harvey Norman still have stock for D200 at a very good price. Slightly more than $3,000. You must tell the sales person that other shops is selling at a price $2,950 & he/she will definitely deduct the price in front of you....I tried that already but did not buy.
Still waiting for price to drop further 1st.;p

Spectrum said:
I think Funan IT Mall Harvey Norman still have stock for D200 at a very good price. Slightly more than $3,000. You must tell the sales person that other shops is selling at a price $2,950 & he/she will definitely deduct the price in front of you....I tried that already but did not buy.
Still waiting for price to drop further 1st.;p

Oooo.. but best denki leh? I need best denki stock coz my voucher is for there...

enivre said:
Oooo.. but best denki leh? I need best denki stock coz my voucher is for there...

Sorry man....No idea at Best Denki.:what:

Nevermind, no D200 buy D2X :thumbsup:

enivre said:
Haha i doubt best denki will have stock for D2X... oh well see how lah
Can always pre-order. MTL!

Aiya my wife not interested in photography small slim fashionable compact I also have, mid size I also have. BTW my son is at the shop with me when I got the D200 and I alreadt told him he can have my D70 liow :bsmilie:

yyD70S said:
One way out is to reward the lady of the house with one of those slim-compact-fashionable camera and I think that should solve it.

Oh yes would love to. Thanks.
Not so bad lah, like I say she would get used to it.
She just don't know how much I spent everytime I bring something back. :bsmilie:
Now she don't even ask because the price I said also she don't believe one.

espn said:
I think he is now kneeling on the durian shells and pulling his ears :bsmilie:

btw, Dennis if you want the picture taken that night (26/12) let me know, I send it to you.

Dennis said:
Oh yes would love to. Thanks.
Not so bad lah, like I say she would get used to it.
She just don't know how much I spent everytime I bring something back. :bsmilie:
Now she don't even ask because the price I said also she don't believe one.

U lucky guy... If i tell my wifey that I spent 1280 on my VRII lens, her eyes will pop out and ask u got alot of money huh? Big bonus is it?:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.