CSers staying in Kovan area fall in!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone holding any gatherings or shooting around Kovan? Must invite me...:)

Wah! Fall-in liao! Sorry Sergeant, I'm late. Permission to carry on, Sergeant?! :bsmilie:

Sorry about the joke...from old BMT days. :D Yes, I stay in Kovan area...65 Florence Road, to be exact. Any gatherings or photoshoots, please let me know. I'm eager to learn and experiment.

fWord said:
Wah! Fall-in liao! Sorry Sergeant, I'm late. Permission to carry on, Sergeant?! :bsmilie:

Sorry about the joke...from old BMT days. :D Yes, I stay in Kovan area...65 Florence Road, to be exact. Any gatherings or photoshoots, please let me know. I'm eager to learn and experiment.

Hi...I stayed on 7 Florence Road for 5 years!! interesting....but after so many years I still stay around the area...:think:

Thot its Hougang St 21 there or something? Maybe there wasnt any name for it until they come out with Kovan for the MRT station :)

precious.jas said:
Thot its Hougang St 21 there or something? Maybe there wasnt any name for it until they come out with Kovan for the MRT station :)

yeaps, they are pretty crappy. shouldn't it be Lowland or something since it's situated at Lowland Road??? hahaha!:bsmilie:

Cheesecake said:
yeaps, they are pretty crappy. shouldn't it be Lowland or something since it's situated at Lowland Road??? hahaha!:bsmilie:
Imagine the MRT Station called Lowland.. Dont sound nice leh.. Some more its underground one leh .. Hahaha

Cheesecake said:
anyway, when was Kovan known as Kovan?

i've stayed in Hougang for more than 20years and ever since the MRT started up, it's been called Kovan.:bsmilie:

tat's very odd!

I have been living in Hougang/Kovan area for more than 20 years also, 21 years to be exact. It is like 3 years since I start living in Sengkang. Anyway, I still go back to my Kovan house quite often.

FYI, if you know where Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre is, then you should know that there is a Kovan Centre nearby. It is located in-between Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre and Serangoon Stadium. I believe that there is a road somewhere inside that region known as Kovan Road.

Francis247 said:
I have been living in Hougang/Kovan area for more than 20 years also, 21 years to be exact. It is like 3 years since I start living in Sengkang. Anyway, I still go back to my Kovan house quite often.

FYI, if you know where Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre is, then you should know that there is a Kovan Centre nearby. It is located in-between Upper Serangoon Shopping Centre and Serangoon Stadium. I believe that there is a road somewhere inside that region known as Kovan Road.

The AH Seah kopitiam isit?There not so popular as Heartland mall...

seanlim said:
:D hey i live like 2 mins frm the mrt...wait maybe less...just behind kovan melody..
c'mon..so little pple nia....:rolleyes:

that means i stay very near you.............;)

Swatch said:

It used to be quite popular there.........but now i think the kopi tiam dying liao. I prefer to eat at the kopi tiam opposite the mosque, at hillside rd.........the prata is good, better than jalan kayu IMO.

Golgotha said:
It used to be quite popular there.........but now i think the kopi tiam dying liao. I prefer to eat at the kopi tiam opposite the mosque, at hillside rd.........the prata is good, better than jalan kayu IMO.
The meepok there is nice

Swatch said:

Yap, at Ah Seah there. I used to go there with my classmates for Teachew porridge when we are still in secondary school. :bsmilie:

Golgotha said:

jln Kayu is over-hyped, over-rated. the best prata in S'pore is served in an opposition estate, Hougang Ave 2. the only coffeeshop in this estate has this stall which serves very tasty and very nice roti prata. always sold out just before lunch! anyway, nowadays they prepare more to cater to the crowd.:sweat:

Kovan MRT? hahaha

seanlim said:
aiya..frm serangoon mrt to HIPS area considered kovan lar...abit more oso can..yea one day can go walk walk...i so young veri odd lei lol:cool:

what is HIPS area.... ?

i am 6 min walk from kovan mrt so i guess i am in kovan.... lol

Is Gerald Drive along Yio Chu Kang considered too? :bsmilie:

Somewhere near St Vincent de Paul Church. :angel:

Quite near ma, direct bus no.70

yeah, Jln Kayu sucks BIG time now man... dammit, i live so close to it and still go there every now and then. Not for the prata, just to meet up with friends! :bsmilie:

Prata Place near Khatib camp is GOOD! much better then JK

Cheesecake said:
jln Kayu is over-hyped, over-rated. the best prata in S'pore is served in an opposition estate, Hougang Ave 2. the only coffeeshop in this estate has this stall which serves very tasty and very nice roti prata. always sold out just before lunch! anyway, nowadays they prepare more to cater to the crowd.:sweat:

Kovan MRT? hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.