CS pool/snooker club

can i join =X haha you guys playing on weekdays or weekends?

You have your own cue stick??

I haven't invested in a cue stick but I've been playing for quite some time. Dunno why still miss the shot sometimes. Hope some bros here can share the techniques

dude, if you can pot the ball everytime you shoot then u can be professional already :D

count me in if you guys wanna shoot some balls.

there's a place @ golden mile with decent tables at decent prices.

dude, if you can pot the ball everytime you shoot then u can be professional already :D

Ahahha, sureeeeeeee does potting the white ball count?? :bsmilie: You gotta be specific on non-white balls... ekekeke.. .or else we have many pros!

Last edited:
Sorry oh..I'm not Pro..:nono:
Almost 7-8 years didn't touch the wooden cue..:(
You guys all win. I started like ..6 years ago only, and never practice much. Yesterday my game was horrible, I missed the black ball like 3 times. Eventually still won (lucky hehe :D)

You guys all win. I started like ..6 years ago only, and never practice much. Yesterday my game was horrible, I missed the black ball like 3 times. Eventually still won (lucky hehe :D)

You played with Jacobs??

that's what I wonder also. The longer I play the more confused I wonder what's the heck i'm doing. Last time I just anyhow hit using "feel". But now I put in effort to aim then I dunno what to aim at. This is of course resulting in inconsistent playing.

I see on ESPN pros sometimes miss a shot also but normally is dificult shot. They can always pocket the easy balls.

can i join =X haha you guys playing on weekdays or weekends?

Welcome to the club man, I shall a 8 balls game outing soon. Stay tuned

No lah. I played at my office. Quite a number of competent players there.

Wah your office has a pool table? Sound like not an ordinary 9-5 workplace... Ad agency or some other creative industry isit? :bsmilie:

tht's ok, there was once i missed the black ball for 5 or 6 times but tht's mainly because my opponent was this really hot model and i couldn't really concentrate ;)

that's what I wonder also. The longer I play the more confused I wonder what's the heck i'm doing. Last time I just anyhow hit using "feel". But now I put in effort to aim then I dunno what to aim at. This is of course resulting in inconsistent playing.

I see on ESPN pros sometimes miss a shot also but normally is dificult shot. They can always pocket the easy balls.

it's not that the shots are easy but they make it an effort to make it easy. they way they control the cue ball is remarkable

tht's ok, there was once i missed the black ball for 5 or 6 times but tht's mainly because my opponent was this really hot model and i couldn't really concentrate ;)

Why? Because he has nice thick eyebrows, a killer smile plus nicely molded six-packs and biceps that matches the look of Arnold isit? ;)

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

No lah. I played at my office. Quite a number of competent players there.

my office also got a small pool table but normally i prefer slacking during lunch, so nvr go and play.

Why? Because he has nice thick eyebrows, a killer smile plus nicely molded six-packs and biceps that matches the look of Arnold isit? ;)

:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

alamak, the model is a female.

i have no problems playing against guys, it's the chio sexy female models that i have an issue on :embrass:

haha. Understand. Now go orchard/bugis play pool there are tables around us like this how to aim ?

Hwang+Mi+Hee++Playing+pool6.jpg

haha. Understand. Now go orchard/bugis play pool there are tables around us like this how to aim ?

Hwang+Mi+Hee++Playing+pool6.jpg

wait till you see them bending over ;p