EOS-140417-NATURE-Bird Park-171 by Joshelerry, on Flickr
1. in what area is critique to be sought?
I'm beginning to use LR5 for post processing and this is first time doing so with animals. So was asking the gurus and anyone who can offer their opinion on the way the photo is presented.
What is the standard of Post Processing this photo - sharpness, noise level, colours management, exposure etc
Did I overdo or underdo any aspect of the post processing? If so why? Please advise.
2. what one hopes to achieve with the piece of work?
A presentable shot ...
3. under what circumstance is the picture taken? (physical conditions/emotions)
Photo is taken when bird is under the shade of tree, trying to freeze any possible movement of life birds. That is to capture a sharp photo as much as possible. Blurring out background as much to get a subject distinct.
Btw, using the new Tamron 150-600mm ...
4. what the critique seeker personally thinks of the picture.
- Composition is ok in my opinion, was skeptical about the rocks in front (possibly a little bit blown out or bright??)
- Bird is sharp in my opinion but hope to check if it is really so ...
- Noise a little concern here... ISO 6400 on FF and did some noise reduction using LR