Creating multiple exposures on D90

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eugon

Feb 3, 2009
West
After setting up the function on the D90, i took 3 consecutive shots.
However, each of the 3 photos looks identical, shouldnt it be different in terms of exposure.:confused:

Other than setting the number of brackets, you have to set how much exposure difference apart.

Ryan

are you talking about bracketing or multi-exposures? multi-x is basically blending 2 or more images into one, it doesn't affect any exposure setting.. but ideally you should underexpose each shot for the multi-exposures to prevent from being over..

Thanks, i have missed that part.
How do we go about setting the 3 different exposure on a Nikon?

read the manual..

heheheh yeah i agree. The manual is a wealth of information actually. Just that most ppl (me too) are usually lazy to read through it.
Truth is. It's faster to read through the manual than to post on CS and wait for reply, even though some people really reply very quickly here! ;)

Other than that, Google is also very useful.
try 'bracketed exposure Nikon D90' for starters! :)

heheheh yeah i agree. The manual is a wealth of information actually. Just that most ppl (me too) are usually lazy to read through it.
Truth is. It's faster to read through the manual than to post on CS and wait for reply, even though some people really reply very quickly here! ;)

Other than that, Google is also very useful.
try 'bracketed exposure Nikon D90' for starters! :)

Guilty as charged..Thanks for the tip mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.