Crazy Day For Nikonzen

Absolutely not...if anything it has made me even more critical of all these fools that do. I'm not into killing or even harming anyone or anything really. Well except for I do not like snakes near my home and will chop chop one of those suckers.

I rely on my street smarts and because of this deal am actively practicing situational awareness.

I have lived 47 years without carrying a gun and I dont plan to start. Good way to get in trouble if you ask me.

I just want to survive and want the same for others. Live and let live.

You never know when one of those those suckers could become really handy ...... throw one of them at someone wielding a gun and watch him run for his life. :bsmilie:

Good to know that the situation hasn't change you mind and your beliefs... :thumbsup:

And if anything should happen.... at least you still got ObamaCare... :bsmilie:

Thanks Diver. I try not to live in fear.

Yes...Obamacare still around to the dismay of so many...haha LMAO

You never know when one of those those suckers could become really handy ...... throw one of them at someone wielding a gun and watch him run for his life. :bsmilie:

These modern day cowboys would probably be shaking so bad they'd miss and richocet it right into some innocent bystander. Then get bit by the snake and start crying. :bsmilie:

Thanks Diver. I try not to live in fear.

Yes...Obamacare still around to the dismay of so many...haha LMAO

Yup... seems 7yrs of planning and readiness meant nothing when hit on the face with reality.... :bsmilie: