Cowboy holsters

Genuine hand-crafted saddle leather, hand-made, one at a time, in our Colorado shop

no wonder its expensive.. but somehow i like it, cos its leather haha.. nice vintage look (in my view)

Of course I have never used any of these but it seems to me that comparing the two, the Spider (a) offers no protection to the camera, and (b) slings entire on a belt - will pull my pants down... prefer a cross shoulder sling of sorts to relief the weight.

Just my thoughts... like I say, I have not used either.

Of course I have never used any of these but it seems to me that comparing the two, the Spider (a) offers no protection to the camera, and (b) slings entire on a belt - will pull my pants down... prefer a cross shoulder sling of sorts to relief the weight.

Just my thoughts... like I say, I have not used either.

i have usen sling, dun like it cos its dangling here and there at times even though i have tighten.

i haven tried the belt method yet, but this is quite unique, its velcro wrap ard the waist (not strung across the belt area of your pants, so maybe it wun pull down the pants.

I think blackrapid straps are faster. But for it's design, who knows.

looks nice..but...wont weight down the pants?

no scare. at most pull down pants only.

so far nothing beats harness+ belt i think. harness spreads weight all over back. belt takes most of the weight onto the waist. its quite comfy.

Belt system is best. If too heavy, add side strap sling to belt for support. If still heavy, add harness.