Cost of developing


Status
Not open for further replies.
#2
I recomend u to burn all the pics into CD roms, rather to leave yr CF with them... not cheap wor...

aniwae, i tried developing at standard photo... they charge mi #0.30 per 4R pic, and $3 processing fee.... :)

but their quality sucks....:( :( :( :(
 

#3
I recomend u to burn all the pics into CD roms, rather to leave yr CF with them... not cheap wor...

aniwae, i tried developing at standard photo... they charge mi #0.30 per 4R pic, and $3 processing fee.... :)

but their quality sucks....
 

azone

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
1,454
0
0
40
azone.clubsnap.org
#4
Originally posted by RuthBaby
I recomend u to burn all the pics into CD roms, rather to leave yr CF with them... not cheap wor...

aniwae, i tried developing at standard photo... they charge mi #0.30 per 4R pic, and $3 processing fee.... :)

but their quality sucks....
Hmm.. the quality really lousy? In what ways? And do the pics have any borders or are they just like normal photos?
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
34
Bedok
Visit site
#5
Heard a lot of people say Std Photo quality sucks big time.. I just ordered thru fuji website, epics and had received my photos. Good quality prints from fuji =)
 

azone

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
1,454
0
0
40
azone.clubsnap.org
#6
Originally posted by Klause
Heard a lot of people say Std Photo quality sucks big time.. I just ordered thru fuji website, epics and had received my photos. Good quality prints from fuji =)
Hmm... did you print alot? Any discount? How long do they take to send the photos back to you?
 

Kei

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,080
0
36
#7
Originally posted by azone


Hmm.. the quality really lousy? In what ways? And do the pics have any borders or are they just like normal photos?
feedback i have heard is that you can see printing lines on the photos :eek:
 

azone

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
1,454
0
0
40
azone.clubsnap.org
#10
Originally posted by RuthBaby
had a bad time with standard... the colours were over enhanced...

will scan it up next time... dun have the pics with mi now...

kinda disappointed... those were ROM pixs :(
Over-enhanced? Could we tell them not to do any enhancement to the pics, since we can enhance them ourselves in PS? Btw, do your pics have the "printing lines" Keito described?
 

Wai

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
5,270
0
36
39
South Pole with Penguin
singastro.org
#11
Originally posted by RuthBaby
i tried developing at standard photo... they charge mi #0.30 per 4R pic, and $3 processing fee.... :)
that's really cheap wor...but i rather pay a bit more for better quality. Probably can try another branch?
 

azone

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
1,454
0
0
40
azone.clubsnap.org
#12
Originally posted by kamwai


that's really cheap wor...but i rather pay a bit more for better quality. Probably can try another branch?
Ya man.. I was going to try the Parkway Parade one.. anyone tried that outlet before?
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
34
Bedok
Visit site
#15
Originally posted by kamwai


that's really cheap wor...but i rather pay a bit more for better quality. Probably can try another branch?
Other branch also no use one.. they all send to HQ and print so no matter which branch u go also ganna the sucky HQ machine...
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
34
Bedok
Visit site
#16
Originally posted by azone


Hmm... did you print alot? Any discount? How long do they take to send the photos back to you?
Pic is a little bit Xpensive... 50cents/picture, 5 dollars handling. But the cool part is that you can upload into fuji's server thru the net, then select the prints you wan, then print online. They will mail you the photos within 3 days. I got mine in 2 1/2 day.

You can track the status of the prints also.
 

azone

New Member
Jan 20, 2002
1,454
0
0
40
azone.clubsnap.org
#17
Originally posted by Klause


Pic is a little bit Xpensive... 50cents/picture, 5 dollars handling. But the cool part is that you can upload into fuji's server thru the net, then select the prints you wan, then print online. They will mail you the photos within 3 days. I got mine in 2 1/2 day.

You can track the status of the prints also.
Ya.. dats true.. it is indeed very expensive if I want to print alot, although it does offers convenience.
 

Kei

Moderator
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
2,080
0
36
#18
Any other suggestions anyone ?
 

ziploc

New Member
Jan 17, 2002
4,577
0
0
Snoopyland
#19
If you brought them down to Fuji e-Pics outlets like Soo Kee or Konota, you can get the prints almost as fast as film prints. The quality from these Fuji Frontier machines are great, even though more expensive. The fastest I've gotten was gave them the media in the evening before they close shop, and got back the prints around noon the next day. And yup... the prints from standard photos, even though cheap, are not as good. I would rather pay a bit more and have my pics printed properly.
 

Klause

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,417
0
0
34
Bedok
Visit site
#20
Originally posted by ziploc
If you brought them down to Fuji e-Pics outlets like Soo Kee or Konota, you can get the prints almost as fast as film prints. The quality from these Fuji Frontier machines are great, even though more expensive. The fastest I've gotten was gave them the media in the evening before they close shop, and got back the prints around noon the next day. And yup... the prints from standard photos, even though cheap, are not as good. I would rather pay a bit more and have my pics printed properly.
Do they charge 5 dollars handling if you print a lot?
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom