COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 3 TCSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woot.

Btw, the price slashing has began.

I was walking thru lvl 6 and saw this Buffalo ministation ext hdd and 1 more model alrdy slashed price.

More to come.. I wanna get headphones. Sennhensier or Audio-Technica?

Hi guys,

Long time no 'talk' :)

Oh Comex is here! I want to buy SDHC, whats the max for 450? 8G or 16G?

do you really need 16gb? cos seriously i find it quite difficult to fill up even 8gb cards

Woot.

Btw, the price slashing has began.

I was walking thru lvl 6 and saw this Buffalo ministation ext hdd and 1 more model alrdy slashed price.

More to come.. I wanna get headphones. Sennhensier or Audio-Technica?

Hi Ryan,

During last show, I bought the Audio-Technica ones, not bad but it doesn't hv noise cancellation. I remember I read somewhere the Altec Lansing has one with noise cancellation feature, maybe u want to check it out.

Hi Ryan,

During last show, I bought the Audio-Technica ones, not bad but it doesn't hv noise cancellation. I remember I read somewhere the Altec Lansing has one with noise cancellation feature, maybe u want to check it out.

Sennhensier has the noise cancellation ones but i have to break the bank to get it which is crazy lah. Haha! :bsmilie:

Altec Lansing ah.. Hmm..

Sandisk Ext lll 8GB CF is $68, foc $3 McD voucher & 512MB SD card.

FOC 512mb SD??? - use for??

This is quite a good deal...which booth?

when is the next outing for 450 club?

FOC 512mb SD??? - use for??

This is quite a good deal...which booth?

seriously i dunno how am i gonna use this card!
capacity is too low. but it stated for nintendo Wii, so i guess sandisk throw in to sweeten the deal.
IMG_9809w.jpg

He sure have.

Cakka. If cannot wait rite, get it off amazon. :bsmilie:

Anyway, decided to go for Sennhensier headphones. Choosing quality sound over total noise cancellation.

Ok. Me go do my school work liao and won't be around here for next few days. Working at Comex. Come find me if you want. Haha!

Last edited:
Sandisk Ext lll 8GB CF is $68, foc $3 McD voucher & 512MB SD card.
Cheap!Cheap!Cheap! I bought 89 2 weeks ago, no gift:mad2:

do you really need 16gb? cos seriously i find it quite difficult to fill up even 8gb cards
i did almost all high speed continue shoot during last Xtreme competition, clickclickclick in 1-2 hrs finish 4gb card liao, end up i were busy to delete photos while others are still continue shooting:mad2:. i believe 8GB wasn't enough for that too.

I maxed out my 4GB cards for some events that I shot too.

hi guys.. just a qns..

i recently bought a canon ixus 100is(gold) for my mum at courts.. now apparently, when switching off the camera, the lens doesnt completely go flat in.. like a piece will stick out at a wierd angle.. she say maybe she knock smth while taking a photo but not sure..

qns.. you think its covered by canon warranty to get it fixed?? since i guess its only 2 mths old..is it covered?

hi guys.. just a qns..

i recently bought a canon ixus 100is(gold) for my mum at courts.. now apparently, when switching off the camera, the lens doesnt completely go flat in.. like a piece will stick out at a wierd angle.. she say maybe she knock smth while taking a photo but not sure..

qns.. you think its covered by canon warranty to get it fixed?? since i guess its only 2 mths old..is it covered?

Just send it in for checks. They will tell you if there's charges.

Status
Not open for further replies.