COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

paste here for easy reference :

BBB outing (or chit chat session)

Time : 11 or 12 Dec
Venue : Funan SLR Rev (first)

Confirmed attendees
1. Jlkk
2. 11-9
3. xhui

who else? :lovegrin:

Cannot attend as 11 Dec is my youngest sis birthday and I have already booked restaurant in JB for her birthday celebration. Join u all next time.

ok, I want to offload my yonex badminton racquet, any takers? lol

What is your badminton racquet model and conditions?
Might have friends interested at that.

i got the 135L last month, damn creamy the bokeh!
Woo...Great lens...

Btw, anyone of u interested to take photo on this coming sun for Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore 2010? I might go there to take some photos and if interested, maybe we can go there together...

Yonex Armortec 900 Techniques with few paint chips.
Strung with BG66 at 26lbs.
if interested, sms me.

ok, will try to ask around for you.
I just got myself a Yonex Armortec 50 few weeks ago...
Armortec 900 is too pro for me already..:sticktong

wah.. avid badminton players here! hai. i used to play till my knee issue.. :( maybe other then shooting, can badminton! yay! (sian... when i get my knee fixed).

Yonex Armortec 900 Techniques with few paint chips.
Strung with BG66 at 26lbs.
if interested, sms me.

ok, will try to ask around for you.
I just got myself a Yonex Armortec 50 few weeks ago...
Armortec 900 is too pro for me already..:sticktong

wait till u tried Arcsaber Z Slash.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Wah... all badminton kakis here...

I've switched from Yonex to Ashaway rackets as I find Yonex a little on the high side. My Ashaway SQ900 Titanium is like Armortec 900 Technique but only 1/3 of the price. I strung the racket with BG66 @ 26 horizontal and 28 vertical for my sweet spot. Nonetheless, I still have my head heavy Armortec 150 strung with CBG100 strung at 25 for attacking position.

Though said, I have not been playing for 1.5 years liao...:cry:

Btw, anyone of u interested to take photo on this coming sun for Standard Chartered Marathon Singapore 2010? I might go there to take some photos and if interested, maybe we can go there together...

will be working sunday dude.

anyone walking down town for the christmas lights? hmm thinking of doing a walk down shoot. :D

Wah... all badminton kakis here...

I've switched from Yonex to Ashaway rackets as I find Yonex a little on the high side. My Ashaway SQ900 Titanium is like Armortec 900 Technique but only 1/3 of the price. I strung the racket with BG66 @ 26 horizontal and 28 vertical for my sweet spot. Nonetheless, I still have my head heavy Armortec 150 strung with CBG100 strung at 25 for attacking position.

Though said, I have not been playing for 1.5 years liao...:cry:

I have not yet used Ashaway racket but I have 2 Gosen rackets and 1 Wish rackets. All of them used BG66 @ 26lb strings....
I also have been about 2 yrs never play already.
Just pick up this hobby again recently as getting fatter...

Currently, my bro is using my rackets together with his own MP25 as I don't have the time to play recently...

Yay, 50D, 10-22, 17-50, ALL SOLD!

Now, 11 dec come quick! :D

Woah, does this mean that ther'll be a big BBB coming soon for you?

yes yes yes! that's why BBB outing on the 11/12 sat mah! joining jimmy's club liao. ;p but his lens collection still the most superb!

BBB outing (or chit chat session)

Time : 12 Dec, Sun, 1pm
Venue : Funan SLR Rev (can buy or eat first)

Confirmed buy-ees
1. Jlkk
2. 11-9
3. xhui

who else? Can just join in shop shop or for makan chit chat session.

:lovegrin: