COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

UH. thankfully its friday. anyone wanna meet up this evening not? or all went queue for iphone4??

just got my lightbox and stand yesterday from RDP.. sian, now waiting for my yongnuo!!

who want pei wo attend the studio workshop $55, 3hrs ??

Unless you want to sponsor me fo the lesson then I pei ni attend studio workshop $55/-;)

goooood morning to everyone! hmm. where has everyone disappeared?!

75cm light tent $40, should buy or not? hmm. but but how does it differs with the effects from a softbox? already have softbox la.

75cm light tent $40, should buy or not? hmm. but but how does it differs with the effects from a softbox? already have softbox la.

Light tent and softbox is 2 different thing.

Light tent for shooting product but I find it a bit constraining. I prefer a table top with lights mounted on the table.

Softbox is for your strobes or flashlights to diffuse the light.

Light tent and softbox is 2 different thing.

Light tent for shooting product but I find it a bit constraining. I prefer a table top with lights mounted on the table.

Softbox is for your strobes or flashlights to diffuse the light.

cuz I was just thinking it's having something to diffuse the light output.. but i guess the tent provides a more "controlled" enrivonment for a more balanced lighting for small items (definitely can't fit a person in there la! :bsmilie: )

anyway, ordered and will play around with it. now is to see if i need more lights! :sweat:

Got my Sigma 17-50mm F/2.8 OS HSM yesterday.
Quite satisfy with its performance.
AF is fast and accurate.
It is sharp even when it is wide open.
Like it much.

AF is fast and accurate.
Like it much.

:thumbsup:

Any test pics?

AF is fast and accurate.
Like it much.

becareful, dont cut yourself as it is sharp wide open!