COP-Circle Of Photog. Season 11 TCSS - It's been a while...

So who hooted the iPad?

I think I will wait for my iPhone 4 next Fri. Hehe! :)

Went to MBS to shoot with a buddy as he's gg to be enlist soon and dah dah...

4820486577_18383c00f4_z.jpg

It's a Sun Halo. :heart:

Went to MBS to shoot with a buddy as he's gg to be enlist soon and dah dah...

4820486577_18383c00f4_z.jpg

It's a Sun Halo. :heart:

ooo! nature never fail to overwhelm! nice capture there!! :thumbsup:

So who hooted the iPad?

I think I will wait for my iPhone 4 next Fri. Hehe! :)

I'm following behind you Ryan!!

ST gave me an earlier recontract date. Was 10 Sep, but when i emailed to ask if can shift forward, they called me and say 10 Aug can liao. YIPPIE! iPhone 4 here i come! :gbounce:

what colour u getting?

I'm following behind you Ryan!!

ST gave me an earlier recontract date. Was 10 Sep, but when i emailed to ask if can shift forward, they called me and say 10 Aug can liao. YIPPIE! iPhone 4 here i come! :gbounce:

what colour u getting?

Black. Haha! :bsmilie:

Black. Haha! :bsmilie:

Expected huh! Hope they have a white for me by 10 Aug. HAIYAH! I shld try persuade them to let me sign next friday!!

Really din know that students are so lucky today ya...
But it is my first time to see the charger that can charge so many Iphone at one time...

this one is nothing liao...some sch are using those big bulky pushcart dat can charge even more iphones.. however, dis one is more mobile..smaller, lighter and can be easily move ard.

guess mine cannot...still got ard 1yr:cry:

wah...sian of ps3? :)

mr jimmy got lui. can buy from apple if they sell direct ;p

btw, anyone attended any of those workshops/training session at the workshops section ah? I was reading/listening through some studio settings/basics technical stuffs and a bit lost on how to calculate so man¥ things. haiya. duno if these workshops helps :sweat:

btw, anyone attended any of those workshops/training session at the workshops section ah? I was reading/listening through some studio settings/basics technical stuffs and a bit lost on how to calculate so man¥ things. haiya. duno if these workshops helps :sweat:

I attended Studiospace, Introduction to Basic Studio Lighting. More info here

It's a very basic session, you won't become expert after it but you will have better understanding of studio equipments and basic lighting setup (high, mid, low key). I think those who attend this course get a discount when booking their studio. Very friendly studio owners :thumbsup:

I am not related to Studiospace, just a satisfied customer.

I attended Studiospace, Introduction to Basic Studio Lighting. More info here

It's a very basic session, you won't become expert after it but you will have better understanding of studio equipments and basic lighting setup (high, mid, low key). I think those who attend this course get a discount when booking their studio. Very friendly studio owners :thumbsup:

I am not related to Studiospace, just a satisfied customer.

ah i see. was looking at that. hmm, good to hear from someone who's been through it. Thanks!!

ah i see. was looking at that. hmm, good to hear from someone who's been through it. Thanks!!

The price is reasonable as well. Afterall, you don't really need a model to practice with, participants take turns to be model :lovegrin:

The price is reasonable as well. Afterall, you don't really need a model to practice with, participants take turns to be model :lovegrin:

:thumbsup: makes me want to sign up with 1 of their session liao. ;p

upz upz for the thread!! what's up for everyone this weekend??

Woo hoo.

Sepang experience is more than just a photographer.

Zooming down the home straight at 200+ km/h and hitting Turn 1 down to Gear 2. The G-force is shiok-ness. :thumbsup:

And and, something real bad happened. A Nissan Fairlady slammed into the metal barrier after Turn 3 at hi-speed. Needless to say, the Fairlady totaled. :bheart:

And and, something real bad happened. A Nissan Fairlady slammed into the metal barrier after Turn 3 at hi-speed. Needless to say, the Fairlady totaled. :bheart:

Driver okay? Money can always earn back, only got 1 life.

Driver okay? Money can always earn back, only got 1 life.

Yup. Driver and Co-driver are ok but I think they seriously got the scare of their lives.

The driver was very dangerous as told by my bro (I was in another car). As my bro enter into Turn 2, the Fairlady took the inside of my bro's car and overtaking at hi-speed. A sign of show-off I guess, as my bro is only a Swift Sport. But at that point, the Fairlady seemed to be going out of control as its struggling with traction and then the next thing, it spurned and bang. Pooffff...

Yup. Driver and Co-driver are ok but I think they seriously got the scare of their lives.

The driver was very dangerous as told by my bro (I was in another car). As my bro enter into Turn 2, the Fairlady took the inside of my bro's car and overtaking at hi-speed. A sign of show-off I guess, as my bro is only a Swift Sport. But at that point, the Fairlady seemed to be going out of control as its struggling with traction and then the next thing, it spurned and bang. Pooffff...

see lah tt's the result of show-off...btw wad car u use?