espn said:
Astin: I'm poor man....

:kok:
Liar!

espn said:
CoolPix users like us get left out :(

:hammer:
Liar again!

I'm still hanging on to my 5700... problem is the light sensor gave up on me a couple of weeks ago. I was hoping that it will be beyond economical repair so that I can get the D50 with HN's extended warranty :devil: (I'm really glad I got the extended warranty since the cam is almost 3 yrs old)... :sweat:
Unfortunately, I've yet to receive any 'bad news' from either Nikon Service Center or HN though I've send my cam in 12 days ago...

Fella said:
I'm still hanging on to my 5700... problem is the light sensor gave up on me a couple of weeks ago. I was hoping that it will be beyond economical repair so that I can get the D50 with HN's extended warranty :devil: (I'm really glad I got the extended warranty since the cam is almost 3 yrs old)... :sweat:
Unfortunately, I've yet to receive any 'bad news' from either Nikon Service Center or HN though I've send my cam in 12 days ago...
Wow.. LTNS. Seriously thought you'd have moved on to DSLR by now, need some push a not? Hehe I still have my 5700 as well ;) Haven't seen you post any images for long time now.

Just noted your Pbase shots with your ROM, you know Seow Wan Loong? :think:

i wanna join the group too! but need to purchase my coolpix 7900 fers! :D
been quoted by MScolor @ $696.15 w/gst come with 1GB SD card n case.
izzit worth it?

Ah g***, if Nikon can put that big fat flash on top into the tiny Coolpix below, I wont mind buying another Coolpix again...(and I will give u the 2100 as a gift of appreciation)

TOP TOP TOP !!!

espn said:
MTL. Just BUY BUY BUY!!!

haha! yup! nw waiting for my fren to decide after she knw i wan to get a coolpix she duno wat to choose btw Canon Ixus 50 n Coolpix 7900 since they r almost the same price. :bsmilie:

yeah... i like to join the Coolpix outing too if there are any. my Coolpix 3700 is being neglected for some time liao. it is feeling a little jealous over the D70 :bsmilie:

Like fella....my CP5700 died on me recently:( ....dun know whether to repair it or not since i love the camera so much....but on the otherhand after upgrading to D70s...maybe can save the money on repair to buy lenses (cost 300++ just to replace the image sensor);) :devil:

But then again...i know one one fine day i will send my beloved CP5700 for repair (just dun know when it will come....)Coolpix ROXXXXXXXsssss. :lovegrin:

tangoninazero said:
Like fella....my CP5700 died on me recently:( ....dun know whether to repair it or not since i love the camera so much....but on the otherhand after upgrading to D70s...maybe can save the money on repair to buy lenses (cost 300++ just to replace the image sensor);) :devil:

But then again...i know one one fine day i will send my beloved CP5700 for repair (just dun know when it will come....)Coolpix ROXXXXXXXsssss. :lovegrin:
Wow you finally upgraded too!! :D Repair your 5700 then we can all go out and shoot with it!!

yah man...finally been waiting for that day for more than one year...then my dearie say if i cant live without a camera might as well get a new and better and faster one...hah...then on impusle went to MS color and the rest is history....

Hmmmm ESPN :devil: dun tempt me to repair yet hahaha.......(the dark side is strong....:devil:) now i am "on-offing" my CP5700 now and then to see if miracle will happen haha..:sweat:

tangoninazero said:
yah man...finally been waiting for that day for more than one year...then my dearie say if i cant live without a camera might as well get a new and better and faster one...hah...then on impusle went to MS color and the rest is history....

Hmmmm ESPN :devil: dun tempt me to repair yet hahaha.......(the dark side is strong....:devil:) now i am "on-offing" my CP5700 now and then to see if miracle will happen haha..:sweat:
Repair la! MTL. DO IT DO IT!

I also had mine repaired just recently too.

espn said:
Repair la! MTL. DO IT DO IT!

I also had mine repaired just recently too.
Any idea how much to reapir the built-in flash? My flash is not working... Heard it cossts around $200+ just to reapir and svs?

sumball said:
Any idea how much to reapir the built-in flash? My flash is not working... Heard it cossts around $200+ just to reapir and svs?
Call up and ask they can give you an estimation over phone.

yeah!
gt my coolpix 7900 today! ;)
when is the outing?

b4 tat i need to knw all the function in the cam cos too much function in it liao! :D

Gratz! Read the manual! I'll be busy these 2 weeks, probably early sept will arrange for an outing to BG and/or esplanade :D

challenge said:
:D Great will be waiting 4 it!
teach me some cam tricks ya? ;)
First you need to BUY BUY BUY more :bsmilie:

challenge said:
i wanna join the group too! but need to purchase my coolpix 7900 fers! :D
been quoted by MScolor @ $696.15 w/gst come with 1GB SD card n case.
izzit worth it?

why 7900? it can't use AA batteries :nono: 7600 has the same spec, except for the 'funny' placement for the dial :confused:

espn said:
I sync'd the setup as slave flash :D

So few coolpix users? Let's fix a time to go shooting!! :D

when? wanna try my 3100 after nikon replaced the faulty backplane for $120 :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.