Contact printing

Status
Not open for further replies.
although if you do have a spoilt camera with a 50mm lens you could shine the light thru it with the film over the opening - it'll act as a simple enlarger too I suppose.[/QUOTE]

If you haven't tried this setup, why did you even suggest it?

Aiyah...I misunderstood your question, I thought you were asking me about the sleeves thing.
I did gather the necessary things to make the setup. It was able to project the image onto the board but it wasn't stable enough. The purpose of the of it was two-fold 1) to see if I could make something like those portable russian enlargers/ Kodak portable enlarger(or rather make a portable enlarger from basic materials available), 2) to see whether if it is true that best enlargement comes from the same lens that took it - I read it somewhere sometime ago, i forgot where :dunno:

Yeah its able to make an enlargement but isn't that good but then again the point is that you can diy with things that are laying around. Now that I think over it again, using a camera was a bit dumb cause many things could go wrong it'd better if I just buy a cheap enlarger lens.

Sorry I didn't clarify earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.