Competition - SNAP! 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

njpssnap

Mar 13, 2009
SNAP! 2010 marks the second consecutive year in which National Junior College Photographic Society (NJPS) has been holding this nationwide youth photography competition cum seminar and exhibition. Through this, we hope to be able to spread our love and passion for photography to youths all around Singapore.

This year's competition theme is SMILE.

For more details on the competition, please visit http://njps-snap.com/

We look forward to receiving your entries!

Cheers,
NJPS:)

just for your info, there is an error

• The competition is open to all youths aged below 21(born 1998 and before) residing in Singapore during the duration of SNAP! 2010.
  • For the SNAP! School Challenge Award, prizes will only be awarded to MOE-recognised institutions.
  • Schools with at least 10 participants will be automatically qualified for SNAP! School Challenge.
i was born before 1998, can i join?

• The competition is open to all youths aged below 21(born 1998 and before) residing in Singapore during the duration of SNAP! 2010.
  • For the SNAP! School Challenge Award, prizes will only be awarded to MOE-recognised institutions.
  • Schools with at least 10 participants will be automatically qualified for SNAP! School Challenge.

Ya, why not...be their judge lor....Your badge said it all Judge Ortega..:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Hello,
Thank you for pointing out. It will be amended soon! Instead of 1998, it should be 1989. Thank you!

Hello,
Thank you for pointing out. It will be amended soon! Instead of 1998, it should be 1989. Thank you!

I think "before" should be changed to "after" too...Or else it will be for everyone 21 and above, not 21 and below.

I think "before" should be changed to "after" too...Or else it will be for everyone 21 and above, not 21 and below.

Yes, we've noted that too and it will be changed.

Thank you. :)

Gentle Reminder to all interested participants: Deadline of competition is 1st July 2010! 1700hours! :)

The submission platform is kinda unstable, was trying for the past hour to get my entries through and some errors popped out, now I don't even know if my entry managed to be uploaded at all.

The submission platform is kinda unstable, was trying for the past hour to get my entries through and some errors popped out, now I don't even know if my entry managed to be uploaded at all.

Hello there,
Would you like to try uploading again? During that time there were quite a number of entries coming in, thus unstable. Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
Thanks!

The deadline has been extended to 7th July 1700hours. :)

Last edited:
do we need to sign up for "email me form" to submit the photos online? i don't know if my photos are getting through.

do we need to sign up for "email me form" to submit the photos online? i don't know if my photos are getting through.

Hello there,
You need not sign up for "email me form", once you see that page means your submission has been successful.

Please visit our website for a new way of submission.
Cheers
njpssnap

Hello all,

Please be reminded that the deadline is today but the time is extended to 2359.
Please visit SNAP! 2010 website for another method of submission.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.