CompactFlash Ducati at IT show

Status
Not open for further replies.

has91

Dec 31, 2008
hey guys!

i just got myself a 4GB Ducati Limited Edition CF card at the IT show at only 57 dollars! You guys should go check Sandisk out at Level 4(i think). Its at the same level as Microsoft.

any price list ?

price list?

The booth belongs to mustafa. sold out 1st batch.. now they marked up the price to $62... was there looking for CF cards - cannot find at $57 anymore..

aww thats sad. but 62 bucks quite cheap also you know. as compared to the usual price. lol. or i tell you what..i sell you mine for 60 bucks. hahahhah jkjk.

Trying to exploit since the response was good?? :nono:

The booth belongs to mustafa. sold out 1st batch.. now they marked up the price to $62... was there looking for CF cards - cannot find at $57 anymore..

That's a good price.

Bought my Ducati CF 4 gb at $ 57 direct from Sandisk's booth 6216.

yup its actually the official Sandik booth, but Mustafa Centre sends their employees to help Sandisk with the cashier job.

How about the 8gb ducati?
is it cheaper than normal price?

Just came back from the show and SanDisk is still selling the Ducati 4GB at $62 before I left at 8.30pm. Best Bargain was selling at $59 and yes, I saw the Vector Magnetic sticker on the packaging.

yup its actually the official Sandik booth, but Mustafa Centre sends their employees to help Sandisk with the cashier job.

first you tell the promoter what you want to buy, he writes on a slip...
you bring the slip, queue up to pay, then get your receipt...
you bring your receipt, queue up to collect your purchases...
for any purchase more than 8GB, you join another queue for lucky draw :)

Just came back from the show and SanDisk is still selling the Ducati 4GB at $62 before I left at 8.30pm. Best Bargain was selling at $59 and yes, I saw the Vector Magnetic sticker on the packaging.

What is vector magnetic sticker?

guys, only the 4gb worth to buy?
i'm looking for 8gb CF card.

first of all sad to say, theres no 8gb..only 4gb..and in the lucky draw i freaking only get a pen! LOL! i wanted the frisbee! hahaha jkjk i actually wanted the thumbdrive.

What is vector magnetic sticker?

it is the authorised dealer for Sandisk.

That seems like a decent price. BTW, Ducati doesn't come with RescuePro software, does it? Just realised my Ducati card just came with that small SanDisk pouch and not even a plastic cover for the card... LOL, all for limited edition. [EDIT: Oops... it does, I didn't know I have it all along.]

I use 4GB ExIII cards primarily for my 12.8MB 5D and 8GB Ducati cards for 21.1MP 5DMII. Maybe one day I will get 16GB, scared la... now I am sticking to having more eggs in basket. To me, I am used to having up to 250+ shots in a single card so... this setup is OK for me.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.