[ Community ] - FourThirds Equipment Price List

Status
Not open for further replies.
totally forgotten to read this post before buying... I got it at 1080 nett :( at lords... btw $920 with GST?

Oh, that day I was passing by and saw the E-420 with pancake in the display, so I just asked for the price with no intention to buy. I'm not sure whether the price included GST. :embrass:

Anyway, I have also called TK to check, they quoted me $1080 too. So I think $1080 should be a reasonable price.

Someone said that MS quoted 920, and that was the first piece of 420 news to surface so...

Oh, that day I was passing by and saw the E-420 with pancake in the display, so I just asked for the price with no intention to buy. I'm not sure whether the price included GST. :embrass:

Anyway, I have also called TK to check, they quoted me $1080 too. So I think $1080 should be a reasonable price.

S$920 plus 7% GST is S$985.... still almost a S$100 cheaper than else where...

S$920 plus 7% GST is S$985.... still almost a S$100 cheaper than else where...

Y are they selling so cheap? did i kena chop to buy at $1080? since i already brought it, I shd forget abt it... but still feel very uncomfortable...

I just purchased a E420 with 14-42 kit lens from parissilk. SGD879 with GST. I also received a firm quote of SGD900 with GST for the E410 twin lens kit from some other store (Bally photo I think) in SLS.

I just purchased a E420 with 14-42 kit lens from parissilk. SGD879 with GST. I also received a firm quote of SGD900 with GST for the E410 twin lens kit from some other store (Bally photo I think) in SLS.

welcome to four thirds if this is your 1st four thirds DSLR. I believe you will love it and get poison.

I got quoted from Malaysia e420 with kit lens 14-42 kit lens SGD 770. @_@

But for convenient sake, i prefer to buy it in Singapore, but it is around 200SGD more >_>.

Anyway what is the price for e420 with dual lens kit? Anyone?

I got quoted from Malaysia e420 with kit lens 14-42 kit lens SGD 770. @_@

But for convenient sake, i prefer to buy it in Singapore, but it is around 200SGD more >_>.

Anyway what is the price for e420 with dual lens kit? Anyone?

should be able to get it at ard $910 in some of the big name store...

Hi guys how much is the E520?
CS Search doesn't seem to work.

its not available in singapore yet. it should be available at the usual places 1 week after olympus singapore places an ad on the local papers.

Anyone has the latest E3 prices?

its not available in singapore yet. it should be available at the usual places 1 week after olympus singapore places an ad on the local papers.

I just bought the E-520 today at Harvey Norman. Twin lens kit is $1299, same price as the E-510 promo.

Been making some comparisons the last few days, and I find that perhaps, the best prices still to be had are from US internet sites. They appear to be far better than HK prices even (which are of course better than Sg prices). However, am not sure how exactly US prices compares with KL prices. But I suspect, with some of the deals being offered in KL, KL might just be the best place to shop for Oly stuff. Am I right in this??

So if I were to make a provisional ranking, it might look like this :

1. US Internet sites
2. ?KL shops
3. HK shops
4. ?Japan shops
5. Singapore shops

What say u guys? I also hear u can get good deals in Japan from internet, but as I dun read Japanese, that is an out for me.

actually i am surprise and curious why is KL selling cheaper then SG? I thought for electronic and branded goods, Malaysia is definitely not a good place to buy due to their branded tax or whatever.

Is Olympus not consider branded goods in KL? Is camera not considering electronic item? :dunno:

Maybe the price not as controlled as it is in Singapore.

some guy in VRZONE said this:
Packages available from Harvey Norman at $1199, $1299 n $1599 respectively.....

1)E-520 with 14-42mm kit
2)E-520 with 14-42mm and 40-150mm kit
3)E-520 with 14-42mm, 40-150mm and 70-300mm kit

wonder how true it is... or mistaken for E510?

How much more are we really paying in SGD when we buy stuff from USA or other places using credit card as compared to when we use cash that we exchanged at a local money changer?

Does anyone know the quantum? Or put it another way...does anyone know where we can check the exchange rate and other charges levied by the credit card and the bank?

Anybody knows which shops are good in KL?

Status
Not open for further replies.