Community Clicks - 9 July (Geylang Serai CC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh i signed up at Boon Lay CC. Waiting For the mail 1 week before the 7th August

is it correct? received mail in few mins after registration and they said mail would be send to you again 1 week before the actual?

Yup already signed up for the 1st and the last (boon lay)

If got time then drop by the tampines and tanjong pagar ones loor. :)

knpan said:
is it correct? received mail in few mins after registration and they said mail would be send to you again 1 week before the actual?

just make your way there as long as you register. forget about getting another email. They will know.

jeryltan said:
Correct :thumbsup: What is the object? :D

is it those clamp used in workshops to hold stuff firmly, some Clamp thingy. Nice picture. But dont know whats it. hehe. Nice play of DOF

tltan said:
is it those clamp used in workshops to hold stuff firmly, some Clamp thingy. Nice picture. But dont know whats it. hehe. Nice play of DOF

it looks better the right way up, rather than when the way they tilted it during the slideshow. lol !

grimicer said:
it looks better the right way up, rather than when the way they tilted it during the slideshow. lol !

Huh?
Which picture? Most picture are shown in landscape as they didnt bother to ask us which orientation. hehehe.

Regards,
tltan

the orientation data is in the file. ;) donno if they know

Tks.. Yeap :) Vice clamp :bsmilie: I was worried nobody would understand it..

tltan said:

Any idea how to contact the organisers to collect the prize?

which is everyone's favourite? :sweatsm:

My vote goes to..

http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=207929

I find it's the most relevant (Flora).. And a great capture by a keen eye ;)

And OCK's (Kampong) because it's also the most relevant, and the color + surroundings makes it look "historical".. I voted for both, but I wonder if they will take both votes into consideration :think:

jeryltan said:
My vote goes to..

And OCK's (Kampong) because it's also the most relevant, and the color + surroundings makes it look "historical".. I voted for both, but I wonder if they will take both votes into consideration :think:

Can vote more then once? Then I cast 100000 vote for my favourite to make sure it wins, haha. This is becoming like Spore Idol.

jeryltan said:
My vote goes to..

Same here for floral. :lovegrin:

Don't know leh.. I voted both, and get the same msg, ie. "Thank you for voting.." Unless it tell me "Sorry, you have already voted.." then means cannot mah.. But just in case, I did vote for the "Flora" 1st :)

clicknick said:
Can vote more then once? Then I cast 100000 vote for my favourite to make sure it wins, haha. This is becoming like Spore Idol.

Status
Not open for further replies.