Community Clicks - 9 July (Geylang Serai CC)

Status
Not open for further replies.
jeryltan said:
Yes, I meant meeting at the CC.. We both driving there ;) Give me a call when you there lor..

Ok lor, anyway, I so big, cannot miss one lah.
See you all! ;)

haha gratz to winners too.
despite the rain, hope everyone had a great time as well. :D

Hi All,

haven't posted much..but from now on ..Will!!

I was there for the event...and cdn't find more people as I was expecting 200+...hardly there were 100+ ppl!

It was a fun start with the themez 'Kompong effect', 'Flora' and 'Factory'!!

Could see people on the local markets,Malay village,MRT, on the streets...! :bsmilie:

and during the heavy pour...managed to return back to CC and stood in the looong que to submit n Print! :sweat: !!

There were some stunning photographs for the themes....but cdn't understand the themes on some pics which were selected among the top 10! :dunno:

But, my vote was for the STUNNING SUN FLOWER!! it was well captured with two beetles on it..with Heavy details!! Kudos' tiu Bro!!

Well..let me post my pic today evening which I submitted...and wanna have some critics!!just to improve laah!!

Have a Good day mates!!

aaron80 said:
Azure, congratulations to u and him! :D
I didn't do anything, aaron80. I was there just to bring them around the places.
Luckily that vantage point was something very different for him.

GetMeEazy said:
Hi All,

haven't posted much..but from now on ..Will!!

I was there for the event...and cdn't find more people as I was expecting 200+...hardly there were 100+ ppl!

It was a fun start with the themez 'Kompong effect', 'Flora' and 'Factory'!!

Could see people on the local markets,Malay village,MRT, on the streets...! :bsmilie:

and during the heavy pour...managed to return back to CC and stood in the looong que to submit n Print! :sweat: !!

There were some stunning photographs for the themes....but cdn't understand the themes on some pics which were selected among the top 10! :dunno:

But, my vote was for the STUNNING SUN FLOWER!! it was well captured with two beetles on it..with Heavy details!! Kudos' tiu Bro!!

Well..let me post my pic today evening which I submitted...and wanna have some critics!!just to improve laah!!

Have a Good day mates!!

YEah... The Pics Are Stunning... But I Also Totally Agree On You With The Highligted Point Quoted... Anyone Else With me?

devilsjaw said:
YEah... The Pics Are Stunning... But I Also Totally Agree On You With The Highligted Point Quoted... Anyone Else With me?

I agree with u. But after joining a few local competitions, i also used to it liao :bsmilie:

clicknick said:
I agree with u. But after joining a few local competitions, i also used to it liao :bsmilie:

Me too..............when they flash the grand winner...i go like :dunno:

I am totally numb already :)

This was what I submitted.. Can anyone guess what theme I was aiming at and what it is? :bsmilie: (Pple like
LKM pls don't let the cat out of the bag :D )

_MG_2690.jpg

jeryltan said:
This was what I submitted.. Can anyone guess what theme I was aiming at and what it is? :bsmilie: (Pple like
LKM pls don't let the cat out of the bag :D )

Answer: The Factory

clicknick said:

Sigh, judges need to be stringent with theme else quite unfair for those who played fair.

Andy Ang said:
Sigh, judges need to be stringent with theme else quite unfair for those who played fair.

But u all did hear what John Cosgrove said just before they announced the winners right? He says alot of good pictures, but pls stick to the theme.

clicknick said:
But u all did hear what John Cosgrove said just before they announced the winners right? He says alot of good pictures, but pls stick to the theme.

He only says PLEASE Stick to the theme. If he have said, sorry, a lot will be disqualified, then that would be more satisfying.

Status
Not open for further replies.