comment pls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like your photo Gallery! I think you have some very interesting shots. What are you shooting with?

Maybe you coudl work abit on the framing. try to used the rule of thirds more - I feel most of your shots are pretty centralized. However "HATE" is a good one!

Cheers
Lydia

I found that your shots lacked the punch. Looked very ordinary. You may want to consider doing some post-processing work and improve on their colours, contrast, etc.

Hope that helps. :sweat:

Whoa!! Virgo ha ha,, you really shoot me straight to my heart!! argh ouch!! :bheart:

Ha ha,,,was that a wake up call??..anyway thank you for your comment!! I'll take that as a educational advice in someway ..

" I did my very best , I dont have any professional training and I dont have regret at all" :bsmilie:

By William Hung.. :D

Honesly, I am an amateur photographer But I believe photography are not just creating vibrant colour or your subject are too centralize..I am still in learning process ,but one thing for sure and I really admire those people who can capture the mood and tell the story in a single frame of photograph.....I hope people of clubsnapers would guide in my journey:embrass:

Cheers

virkhal

Status
Not open for further replies.