commandor barrack

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the buildings there are wired up and locked. No point.
I been there at least 5 times...no spooks no anything.

That is company line for 4th Coy, 1st Commando Battalion. As you go up Hendon Road you will find the rest of the company lines for the other companies. I believe the next building up the road is 2nd Coy.

alamak dei, give me exact location lah

hondasleeper said:
That is company line for 4th Coy, 1st Commando Battalion. As you go up Hendon Road you will find the rest of the company lines for the other companies. I believe the next building up the road is 2nd Coy.

hey nathan when are we going there? we are doing ghost hunting. if any guys interested do PM me

nathan said:
hi, below is the picture of the commandor barrack. any bros know where is it? pls help....thanks
thumb-ChangiCommandoBarracks.jpg

Hi nathan

This old colonial building is at Fairy Point Hill. It was previously used as Commando HQ and is hidden from view if you are along Cranwell Road.

Beautiful building. I explored and shot the place 3 years ago. Bring along mosquito repellent if you are going.

lazyfiddler said:
Hi nathan

This old colonial building is at Fairy Point Hill. It was previously used as Commando HQ and is hidden from view if you are along Cranwell Road.

Beautiful building. I explored and shot the place 3 years ago. Bring along mosquito repellent if you are going.

Hi bro, btw where is Fairy Point Hill. could you guide me.

nathan said:
Hi bro, btw where is Fairy Point Hill. could you guide me.

If you are driving, get to Changi Beach Club Sports Complex (CBC Sports Complex). The road that leads to CBC Sports Complex is Cranwell Road. Assuming that you are driving along Loyang Avenue from Pasir Ris side, turn left into Cranwell Road with Hendon Camp on your left. Then just drive straight along Cranwell Road until you see CBC Sports Complex on your right. Park along Cranwell Road.

The building is directly opposite CBC Sports Complex; i.e., the building is on the other side of Cranwell Road. You will see a small road cutting out of Cranwell Road that is blocked by bollards. That small road leads to the building.

thanks brother for the help. I will visit it very soon. :)

lazyfiddler said:
If you are driving, get to Changi Beach Club Sports Complex (CBC Sports Complex). The road that leads to CBC Sports Complex is Cranwell Road. Assuming that you are driving along Loyang Avenue from Pasir Ris side, turn left into Cranwell Road with Hendon Camp on your left. Then just drive straight along Cranwell Road until you see CBC Sports Complex on your right. Park along Cranwell Road.

The building is directly opposite CBC Sports Complex; i.e., the building is on the other side of Cranwell Road. You will see a small road cutting out of Cranwell Road that is blocked by bollards. That small road leads to the building.

nathan said:

Most welcome. Hope that you will enjoy the place. I did. The feeling of exploring and photographing the imposing building in such an isolated place is truly amazing.

Forgot to add... watch out for stray dogs if you are going alone.

nathan said:

Hi nathan, can i come with you coz i really like to shot abandon building...

cheers,

sk163 said:
Hi nathan, can i come with you coz i really like to shot abandon building...

cheers,
Diin 9826 7569

sure, but usually I go on week days. cos weekends are my working days.

Status
Not open for further replies.