COMING SOON!! POWEREX 2500mAh AA

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Fast Charge Current: 2000mA (AA), 700mA (AAA)
-Soft Charge Current: 1000mA (AA), 350mA (AAA)

this is stated in the specification of MHC-801D.. so does it means it cant fully charges 2500mA batteries?
by the way, i haf 8 fujifilms 2500mA batteries, can it be used on the MHC-801D as well?
sry noob here in chargers.. so haf to clarify..;p

pg12 said:

this is stated in the specification of MHC-801D.. so does it means it cant fully charges 2500mA batteries?
by the way, i haf 8 fujifilms 2500mA batteries, can it be used on the MHC-801D as well?

I think it mean "greater than 2000mAh (AA)/ 700mAh (AAA)"

oki.. i hope tml still haf stock as i'll be making my way down to peninsular to collect my macro len.. :)

pg12 said:

It means that the charger will charge the battery at 2000mA per hour, which means that a 2500mAh batt will be full in approx 1.25Hrs. I think the charger takes different brand of batteries as well, but not batteries that were produced too long ago.

http://www.mahaenergy.com/download/pdf/mhc801d.pdf

Got my MHC-801D last night with a few packs of 2500mAh AA batts. :lovegrin:

The pricing of the batts is @ $10 per pack of 4x2500mAh (Batt casing included) on top of the cost of the charger. :thumbsup:

pg12 said:

From this website, http://www.mahaenergy.com/store/Item.asp?idProduct=178&cur=specs#mid, the specifications are as follows:

Rapid Charge Current: 1000mA (AA), 500mA (AAA) Trickle Charge Current: 50mA Slow (Gentle) Charge Current: 300mA (AA), 200mA (AAA) Charging Cell Configuration: One to Four NiMH / NiCD AA / AAA Batteries Microprocessor: Negative Delta V, Four Independent channels Power Supply Voltage: 12V 1000mA

Just dropped by Eastgear at lunch-time to get the MH-C401FS + 8x PowerEx AA 2500 @$69. Gave up on my ol' Sanyo (2 slots not working well) and Energizer (1 slot spoilt).

Hope it's as good as the reviews are saying.

lowem said:
Just dropped by Eastgear at lunch-time to get the MH-C401FS + 8x PowerEx AA 2500 @$69. Gave up on my ol' Sanyo (2 slots not working well) and Energizer (1 slot spoilt).

Hope it's as good as the reviews are saying.
so is it as good as the reviews say it is? :dunno:

I think i'll pop down tomorrow to get the 8-cell charger + 12x 2500...

given that sanyo got problems... don't want to trouble myself to exchange batteries.

ipin said:
Got my MHC-801D last night with a few packs of 2500mAh AA batts. :lovegrin:

The pricing of the batts is @ $10 per pack of 4x2500mAh (Batt casing included) on top of the cost of the charger. :thumbsup:

Is this price at 10 per pack with the charger....? how much are the batteries alone.....?

saw in the website its at $18 for pack of 4....

Anyone knows if any special price for Csers....?

Robin said:
Is this price at 10 per pack with the charger....? how much are the batteries alone.....?

saw in the website its at $18 for pack of 4....

Anyone knows if any special price for Csers....?
ya this price $10 per pack of 4 batteries is must buy with charger.

its $18 without charger.

i bought the MH 801C with 4 packs yesterday from eastgear.

now i kinda regret, cos i'm going overseas, and the 801 is very big... I should have bought the 401.

no comments on the performance of the batteries yet.

After trying out a few days with my S3, I'd say the Maha charger and the PowerEx batteries are working fine so far. Taken video clips, flash shots one after another, still running fine. I know it's probably a little "funny" to say this, but so far they're on par with my (no problem) Sanyo 2500's.

The individual charging channels do seem to work as advertised, charged both sets of PowerEx 2500's and my set of Sanyo 2500's, and I can see that some of them charge slightly faster than the rest.

Tried slow mode at first, then got impatient, now leaving it on fast mode which is the default setting anyway. ;p

is there anyone buying the charger? may i ask you help me to buy the 4 batterys x 4 sets. :think:

cheers

is the promotion bundle still on ?

erha said:
is the promotion bundle still on ?

I went to EG last Sat, the promo bundle still on as on that day.
Best is to call them up to ask.

the promotion is valid for those who come to your shop to purchase.

donchua said:
I went to EG last Sat, the promo bundle still on as on that day.
Best is to call them up to ask.

dear all,

sorry for the noob question.

i using maha 801 charger for my AA 2500 batts.

i always charge using slow mode. must i discharge the batteries first?

please help. thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.