COMING SOON!! POWEREX 2500mAh AA

Status
Not open for further replies.
donchua said:
Is it?
I did ask the staff is it 2500mah and he told me 2700mah leh..

:thumbsup: :heart:

YEAH! I need to get the Maha Powerex MH-C801D Eight Cell 1-Hr Charger.

Was told by EG that they would be doing a bundle sale on this charger + 8 batts soon! Awaiting the arrival, hopefull by next week! ;p

donchua said:
So they told you 2500mah or 2700mah?

Don, they couldn't tell me as their stocks aren't in yet. They just know of this upcoming bundle sometime this month when I asked them.

Was actually informed of this before the recent IT show. I wanted to buy the charger, and they told me to wait till April for this bundle. Then, they told me it would be bundled with 8 2500mah AAs.

ipin said:
Don, they couldn't tell me as their stocks aren't in yet. They just know of this upcoming bundle sometime this month when I asked them.

Was actually informed of this before the recent IT show. I wanted to buy the charger, and they told me to wait till April for this bundle. Then, they told me it would be bundled with 8 2500mah AAs.

Hmm :think: I was told last Friday when I just drop by to ask about the Sanyo 15min
charger and they told me..
Any nvm, just wait & see loh..

donchua said:
Hmm :think: I was told last Friday when I just drop by to ask about the Sanyo 15min
charger and they told me..
Any nvm, just wait & see loh..

Maybe (& hopefully :thumbsup: ) they last min changed the bundled batts to 2700mah? :dunno: :bsmilie:

Castlesinthesky said:

The difference b/w the 801 & 808 is that the 808 is able to charge size C & D batts. Price difference is $30. But was there on the 6th Apr, and was told that they are out of stock.

Was told of only the 801 with the bundle. Dunno of the 808. :dunno:
Who knows, they might? Lets wait and see.

jamestan said:
Can you bring in MAha chargers and AAA batteries? Would like to have 2 sets MAHA chargers and 18 AAA batteries, similar to the Sanyo 1000 ones. Also need 12 AA batteries if possible.

Appreciate reply. Pls SMS as I do not come into CS often nowadays.

:think: Dear BigBelly,

Can you answer my PM to you? Interested to get the MAHA battery chargers... If you don't have, please at least have the basic courtesy to let me know...

James Tan:think:

Hi,

Got your message but cannot reply as didn't know when AAA 1000 would be available. So had to ask Maha.

1000mAh AAA would be available only in June.

Er...I go read your PM now...

jamestan said:
:think: Dear BigBelly,

Can you answer my PM to you? Interested to get the MAHA battery chargers... If you don't have, please at least have the basic courtesy to let me know...

James Tan:think:

excited over the maha8cells charger .. but just to ask

I used to enquire from overseas regarding a 8 cells charger many months back as well. Though I am not too sure about the brand which the website carry

On enquire about how long will their charger could fully charge a 2500. They are kind to tell me that the charger they carry cannot fully charge a 2500 battery.

Upon browsing EG website however it only stated at 2000mAh. So can this charger fully charge a 2500 and probably 2700 batteries in the future?

Rgds

Once stocks in will update thread.

We have enough stocks for most CS members....not all.

cyrilng said:
It's out already at $18 for 4pcs but out of stock already till 18th Apr! :bigeyes:

Want to get this Powerex 2500mAh AA batteries. Do I have to place an order on the website first? And can it be charged using my Sanyo Quick Charger (Model: NC-MQR02U)? I bought this charger together with my old Sanyo 2100mAh AA batteries I think about 2 years ago.

I have sold more than hundreds set of PowerEx 2500mAh and have ZERO complaint from my customers.

PowerEx are very good products, it is good to see that EG now brings them in at an affordable price! :)

Kho King said:
I have sold more than hundreds set of PowerEx 2500mAh and have ZERO complaint from my customers.

PowerEx are very good products, it is good to see that EG now brings them in at an affordable price! :)
jus waiting to see how the price will be like as compared to urs. :bsmilie:

will be making some new orders to change all my rechargeables to PowerEx only.:thumbsup:

Cheesecake said:
jus waiting to see how the price will be like as compared to urs. :bsmilie:

will be making some new orders to change all my rechargeables to PowerEx only.:thumbsup:
the advantages of CSers is that EG is in Singapore and you can always go there to collect/buy, hence saving the shipping cost.

ShaShinKi.com is more for those who prefer receiving items at their door steps...especially Malaysia photographers ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.