Cokin Filter on Tokina 11-16

I think I'm suffering from myopia, didn't see you posted 2120. Cheer up. :-D

Any bro uses cokin square filter 77mm attachment with 11-16mm before? Is there any vignetting?

Two days ago post this question and yesterday this len on sale !! Fast and furious 6 !!!!!

Two days ago post this question and yesterday this len on sale !! Fast and furious 6 !!!!!

This is not an uncommon lens on Clubsnap BnS. Just that it does not appear daily for the same mount. The uncommon one would be 10-24 from nikon and tamron. Nikon's being too expensive and Tamron being very badly reviewed.
A little OT, I feel those lens that are more commonly found on BnS are more likely to be good and popular lenses. And this 11-16mm F/2.8 is a great gem of it's own.

But I still intend to keep e lens as my land scape prime...

small pig said:
But I still intend to keep e lens as my land scape prime...

For full frame, you should go for 100mm filters. On FX 16mm the 85 holder will vignette for sure.

For full frame, you should go for 100mm filters. On FX 16mm the 85 holder will vignette for sure.

Maybe tomorrow he may burn his pocket and get 14-24 n 150mm lee filter kit for his USA tour if he is poisoned by this forum!!

bro.. mai poison mi anymore. Using it w CPL only... will skip the 100mm filter... too ex to invest

bro.. mai poison mi anymore. Using it w CPL only... will skip the 100mm filter... too ex to invest

Poison are always "self-inflicted"...but the cost of the filter is only a small fraction of the FF. Nike: "Just do it" ;)