COE very cheap now

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's not a consipracy theory. I remember hearing it. Our PM (I forgot Mr Goh or Mr Lee,Jr ) said that he will make cars affordable as it is one of most citizen's dream to own their own cars. I guess what he said came true. just less than 10 years ago, you can never buy a brand new car for 30K. Now you can!

:bsmilie: True. But he did not continue part 2. Cheap to own, but expensive to run. Low Fixed Cost ( cost of owning car ) but HIGH variable costs ( ERPs,parking,summons etc ).

Hm...how come Phantom so cheap? I tot COE alone is $1k+ liao....Anyhow mine was FN plate

Also insurance how come so cheap? You finance allows you to buy 3rd party meh? Mine becoz it's sports bike so the first party insurance I paid was close to $1k liao...I got a lot of NCB somemore :dunno:

Because i paid for the bike fully already ma. That allowed me to buy thrid party insurance without fire and theft(The bike so cheap.. dun nid fire and theft insurance). Insurance alone around $140 + $80 Road tax + STA inspection around $18. So in total $240.

Status
Not open for further replies.