CNA showing the rudeness in SLS

Status
Not open for further replies.
This reminds me of an ugly incident At a shop that has many orangey branches in SLS, one ang mo asked to exchange an item he bought. A salesgirl, looked young, tell him cannot change, the ang mo insisted, next thing everyone knew, the girl let fly with a string of Hokkien vulgar expletives at the top of her screaming voice. In the end, the ang mo LL walk off.....

See? They behave like this, no one do anything, so they get bolder.

This reminds me of an ugly incident At a shop that has many orangey branches in SLS, one ang mo asked to exchange an item he bought. A salesgirl, looked young, tell him cannot change, the ang mo insisted, next thing everyone knew, the girl let fly with a string of Hokkien vulgar expletives at the top of her screaming voice. In the end, the ang mo LL walk off.....

Which shop?

If the receipt has a disclaimer saying

NO EXCHANGE OF GOODS AFTER PURCHASE, PLEASE CHECK YOUR ITEMS BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE STORE, nothing wrong to it, they are backed properly unless you can prove that they deliberately keep selling spoilt goods for whatever reason.

But Hokkien expletives, eh? Hee hee!

NO EXCHANGE OF GOODS AFTER PURCHASE, PLEASE CHECK YOUR ITEMS BEFORE YOU LEAVE THE STORE, nothing wrong to it, they are backed properly unless you can prove that they deliberately keep selling spoilt goods for whatever reason.

Agreed. Caveat Emptor.

But the issue is with the service attitude of the salesgirl. Really amazing such uncouth behaviour was "showered" by a front line sales staff onto a foreign customer.

What is SLS btw ? Sorry i tinggal in melbourne :D

EVERY YEAR I CHANGE /UPGRADE SYSTEM,AND I ALWAYS GO TO THIS ONE SHOP.SO THEY SUGGESTED THAT I GET A QUADCORE 64BIT,BUY THIS AND BUY THAT.END UP I SPENT MORE THAT 5K.BY THAT TIME XPPRO64 HAVENT COME UP W SP2.SO I DECIDED TO STILL RUN IN 32.AFTER A FEW MONTHS I CAME BACK W MY COMP TO UPGRADE FROM 32BIT TO 64BIT SO THAT I CAN OPTIMIZE THE RAM BY BUYING ADDITIONAL 2 GB OF DDR2 ECC.BUT THIS FELLOW TOLD ME THEY CANNOT UPGRADE IT TO 64.THIS GUY EVEN SAID THAT XP 64 IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.AND INSIST ON I BUY A NEW SYSTEM W/C IS THE INTEL DUALCORE EXTREME.SO I ASK THEM,CAN THEY HELP SOURCE OUT,THEY INSIST ITS NO LONGER AVAILABLE.SO DISMAYED BY THEIR UNWILLINGNESS TO HELP.SO I WENT OUT AND TRIED MY LUCK JUST IN FRONT OF THIS SHOP.AND THEY HAVE THE XPPRO64.WTF!!!@#$%^&.:thumbsd: :thumbsd:

Yeah, but you also need to remember that consumers are protected in places like europe and the states. Companies can't have a "no return, no exchange" policy unless they want to lose all customers.

It's only here in asia where the shopkeepers are always the winners.

One more good one...:)

Warranty valid for 1 year...only if you have the receipt...btw, the receipt is the fax paper type...it fades away after 3 months...:(

One more good one...:)

Warranty valid for 1 year...only if you have the receipt...btw, the receipt is the fax paper type...it fades away after 3 months...:(

Exactly. The serial number of the product should be in their database anyway.

sia-lan shops-sls

Actually, they are not so bad lah...

Those Ah Bengs are less refined and rather primal. But if you know that they are like that, then why get upset over it? If they are rude, just be rude back. Stare them down if you have to. There are so many shops there, why get upset if one is rude? Just go to the next one. If you talk like them, then it's not so bad.

All you need to say is: "That one how much?"... "Wah lau, so expensive!"... etc.

When you buy the whole system from them, then they are a bit nicer. So far, I like to buy from Fu***l and V****Pro. But that does not mean that their service are good. Quite far from it. But they honour exchanges and they are more reputable (so should not get fakes).

btw, not all of them are rude. I know a couple of people there who are very civil. :)

I hardly buy any other electronics other than PC parts from SLS. I frequent V**eo pro and B*ll systems. Not that their service is good, just that the price there is cheaper. And if you want to get media disk from the Orange shops, I suggest go to 3rd floor, they are selling cheaper. In my experience, the worst of them all is S*ng Brothers.

Best shop in SLS service wise (but not price) - The Storage Studio. They have never disappointed me and I am very happy with their service.

don't get anything from Blis*

you have been warned.

Status
Not open for further replies.