CNA showing the rudeness in SLS

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOTUSfairy

Staff member
Oct 10, 2006
Serangoon
yah lor...i always kana "bullied" there cos they see a blur blur auntie, wan to chop me..

I kana ignored at F-U-WELL for more than 5 minutes...me face salesman, salesman continue to do packing rather than face me..
so bad.. i went to the next shop and buy immediately.

foxwagon

Mar 13, 2005
I don't go to SLS unless meeting my friends there for kopi & bar chor mee at the basement or visit SGL marketing.

harrynkl

Dec 1, 2005
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.pbase.com
yah lor...i always kana "bullied" there cos they see a blur blur auntie, wan to chop me..

I kana ignored at F-U-WELL for more than 5 minutes...me face salesman, salesman continue to do packing rather than face me..
so bad.. i went to the next shop and buy immediately.
so next time u saleman coming to u u walk off loh:bsmilie:

LOTUSfairy

Staff member
Oct 10, 2006
Serangoon
so next time u saleman coming to u u walk off loh:bsmilie:
I wanted to buy a simple hard disk casing...

Rock HDD casing : quote can range from $30 - $40...and then wah-lah.,,,this nice guy honestly quote me $25 and very helpful..he even help me to attach my hdd into the casing (which i dunno how)...:bsmilie: bravo!!

synapseman

May 6, 2003
State of Confusion
www.pbase.com
I think Lucky Plaza is the worst. I've seen on more than a few instances of shopowners verbally abusing foreigners in Hokkien without them knowing. Like "Hello lanji*olang, how are you?" with a big smile. That pissed me off big time, man.

night86mare

Deregistered
Aug 25, 2006
www.pbase.com
Just watch the respone from various tourists in disguise going to SLS

the ugly side of SLS, bad services:thumbsd:
Tourists disguised as Singaporean or Singaporeans disguised as tourists?

I thought they will suck up to the ang mohs? =D :bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Jer

Aug 26, 2003
West
jer6263.multiply.com
Personally, I visit only one shop and aim for one salesperson until he knows me. Clock enough of mileage and now no need to ask also have discount off their list price;)

Oct 5, 2006
Not one, not two. The whole f***ing level of shops have bad service. My worst experience is at SONG Brothers. F***ing *******s.

raincool2005

Sep 10, 2005
Raffles Place
Not one, not two. The whole f***ing level of shops have bad service. My worst experience is at SONG Brothers. F***ing *******s.
feel happy if they would to watch it in their shops... serve them right.

hey, let's embargo tat place.. let it ROT ! :bsmilie:

deckard

Oct 13, 2006
it is not surprising. most of them are gangsters and ah bengs that used to sell illegal pirated games in SLS during its heyday.

now that all the pirated shops are closed, they have no choice have to work in the same stinky smoky place. leopards will never changes its spots.

scenar

Aug 23, 2005
I think Lucky Plaza is the worst. I've seen on more than a few instances of shopowners verbally abusing foreigners in Hokkien without them knowing. Like "Hello lanji*olang, how are you?" with a big smile. That pissed me off big time, man.
wahahahha..OH MY GOODNESS...u really heard that?? :bsmilie: :bigeyes:

drakon09

Aug 12, 2005
it is not surprising. most of them are gangsters and ah bengs that used to sell illegal pirated games in SLS during its heyday.

now that all the pirated shops are closed, they have no choice have to work in the same stinky smoky place. leopards will never changes its spots.
I love those bengs selling the pirated stuff...

Especially the pirated stuff. :bsmilie:

Jul 17, 2005
Clementi
eh...when is this program on CNA?

it's time people highlighted such stuff. all those CaseTrust Star Retailer awards are just an inaccurate depiction of the reality that goes on

niki

Dec 3, 2005
SengKang
eh...when is this program on CNA?

it's time people highlighted such stuff. all those CaseTrust Star Retailer awards are just an inaccurate depiction of the reality that goes on
i think its the Best of the 'get real' series.. theres one more screening 2moro.. gotta check wat time..wanna record

drakon09

Aug 12, 2005
SLS will EAT newbies alive.

You do need to know what you want.

photobum

Deregistered
Apr 17, 2005
Surprisingly to me, a visit to SLS these days is like going to a church sanctuary. I feel calm, peaceful and motivated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom