ClubSnappers of age 20 and below!

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 this year, studies at newtown secondary school, and goes by the name joey. proud user of a d40x with kit lens 18-55mm, and 55-200mm VR afs. thinking of getting a sb600 after o levels.:embrass:

haha 15 here!

glad to see so many young ppl here.. :)

What a pity,I just passed the upper bound,21 now...

i'm 19 hahax, been using a SLR since 13 =D:bsmilie:

haha cool! you're singaporean? what school?

no noo im aussie i go to the aussie international school
but im staying in singapore long term, its been 2 years now and hope to stay to finish school

woah you all like that need to hide, then i dont even have camera yet, i disappear ar? k800i cybershot counted anot! :p

i've already dug a hole.. who want to join me? :bsmilie:

19 this yr... started in 16.. but bought my Kodak C875 last yr.. wanted to get a 2nd hand DSLR.. but mother dun allow.:nono: will go on a spending spree when i enter army! :bsmilie:

maybe we could organise an outing where we can improve our skills and stuff..

hahas. no need to hide la. just save up some money, earn here and there, then got addicted lor.
anyways today went comex got quite a good deal of Z5 at only 299.Pns camera. anyone brought?

since there's quite a number of youngster around like us.
maybe we should come out with a thread of photographer young than 20. hahas

maybe a outing together someday, it's easier to talk to your own age group you know? =)

but now exams coming nei...haha.. dec holidays ba...

:thumbsup::thumbsup: dec holidays! but most probably i'll be working to get enough money to get my D40x! hopefully we can go around SNAPPING! haha. my stupid father doesnt approve of me getting one, but who cares. he claims that i dont know anything and if i get one its a waste of money. im gonna prove him wrong yeah! :D

:thumbsup::thumbsup: dec holidays! but most probably i'll be working to get enough money to get my D40x! hopefully we can go around SNAPPING! haha. my stupid father doesnt approve of me getting one, but who cares. he claims that i dont know anything and if i get one its a waste of money. im gonna prove him wrong yeah! :D

I'm 14 here. :) Money is not easy to earn you know? Photography is not a cheap hobby. ;p

I'm 14 here. :) Money is not easy to earn you know? Photography is not a cheap hobby. ;p

what! And I thought you are stsoh from SBF. you have the same avatar! :)

what! And I thought you are stsoh from SBF. you have the same avatar! :)

What! LOL. Maybe I should get an avatar change, since you got the wrong person. Haha. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.