ClubSnappers of age 20 and below!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What! LOL. Maybe I should get an avatar change, since you got the wrong person. Haha. ;p

stsoh... really good biker, with good advise. hehe... thought he is also an avid photographer? :bsmilie:

guess his roadwin threads are all I have... hehe.. :)

just take care of your equipment and it can last you a long time to come
especially lenses, they dont update as often as bodies and are built to last
just keep up with the hobby and do it because u love it!

15 XMM here.

XMM= xiao mei mei??

lomo and xpro is quite cheap...the cam itself cost arnd $50 and the film..can get expired slides arnd $3-4..+ dev at $4 at ur local minilab..cheaper than a 400D kit^^

reporting in.. turning 19 tis year. ;)

:bsmilie:Yes XMM = xiao meimei.

Anyway, there is a senior citizen's club. Why don't we make an 'Teenagers club' and organize outing which is at a good timing for everyone, since most of us have our holidays during november or december this year :D

an outing in Dec would be good.. those taking A levels (like me) or O levels would have plenty of time by then..

18 here... Kaoz.. so many Ls..
lol... started photography at 16..;)

Just turned 17 a few weeks back :)

lol omg i just turned 21
wow when i was 16,17 i'm still using a pns cam for a few years, until i got a decent job during poly to fund my extravagant needs =\
some of ur arsenal of lenses and equipment trashes mine hands down lol.

Im 17 and use nikon F60 and a nikon Fm2, film rocks my socks ;)

Film means need to develop is it? Then cannot zoom in and see unless print big big? :dunno:

Film means need to develop is it? Then cannot zoom in and see unless print big big? :dunno:

Developing and not seeing instant results gives me great thrill ;) For my film i process and scan. Then can upload pics to my computer, zoom in and see big big :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.