ClubSnap Mission Statement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Richard

In english: We just want to do the best we can to give you a better experience in ClubSNAP.

And in order to do that, may i add a few words, as one of the core team members, to give you some background on the efforts that we have put in to ensure you have a great time here at ClubSnap.......

ClubSnap employs revolutionary software portal technology that repurposes B2C experiences in the face of the dotcom meltdown. By incubating visionary action-items cooked up during innumerable gathering of great minds (aka time wasting, rubbish talking meetings), we have put in place highly interactive virtual applications that enable real time synthesis of ideas, thoughts and experiences.

The use of private messaging further solidifies peer relationship, and the mass mail feature, message alerts and real time chatroom enables a close one-to-one relationship between us and our readers, fostering closer business relationship through judicious application of appropriate customer relationship marketing.

With consultancy services provided by Simon & co. (whose tagline of "Leave the talking cock to us" inspires more than it delivers), and an accounting arm headed by Arthur Adam-san (made up of former japanese Arthur Andersen employees), ClubSnap is fully poised and ready to serve you!

Originally posted by Red Dawn

And in order to do that, may i add a few words, as one of the core team members, to give you some background on the efforts that we have put in to ensure you have a great time here at ClubSnap.......

ClubSnap employs revolutionary software portal technology that repurposes B2C experiences in the face of the dotcom meltdown. By incubating visionary action-items cooked up during innumerable gathering of great minds (aka time wasting, rubbish talking meetings), we have put in place highly interactive virtual applications that enable real time synthesis of ideas, thoughts and experiences.

The use of private messaging further solidifies peer relationship, and the mass mail feature, message alerts and real time chatroom enables a close one-to-one relationship between us and our readers, fostering closer business relationship through judicious application of appropriate customer relationship marketing.

With consultancy services provided by Simon & co. (whose tagline of "Leave the talking cock to us" inspires more than it delivers), and an accounting arm headed by Arthur Adam-san (made up of former japanese Arthur Andersen employees), ClubSnap is fully poised and ready to serve you!

:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Why stop at mission statement, lets have THEME SONGS.

There's a little black spot on the sun today
It's the same old thing as yesterday
Could be some dust on my CCD
Though I cleaned it yesterday

There's a black hat caught in a high tree top
There's a flag pole rag and the wind won't stop
My IS doesn’t help me there

I have stood here before inside the pouring rain
With the world turning circles running round my brain
I guess I'm always hoping film and digital is all the same
But it's my destiny to be the king of pain

Status