ClubSnap Mission Statement


Status
Not open for further replies.

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
41
east side
Originally posted by siron



To Produce World Class Photograpghers? hehe
if like that our camera can take and throw liao.haha. we should go get slrs instead!!!
 

Darren

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 16, 2002
8,626
33
48
Melbourne
Well, ClubSNAP does not have an official mission statement, but I guess the following un-official one is something we (the CTMs) have in mind albeit sub-consciously...

ClubSNAP Mission Statement

Do a great job for our members and stakeholders by being the preeminent community for photographers to share experiences and knowledge.

ClubSNAP Values

1. Listen and respond to our members and stakeholders.
2. Clearly communicate mutual intentions and expectations.
3. Conduct business with integrity and professionalism.
4. Provide the highest standards of excellence.
5. Continuously learn, develop and improve.
 

T

Trevor_Tan

Guest
make you feel every dollar you invest in photo equipment worth it price. ;)
And make you spend even more to upgrade the equipement and feel more worth. :devil:
 

YSLee

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,326
1
38
Visit site
It is our mission to synergistically initiate low-risk high-yield methods of empowerment in order to globally leverage existing prospective infrastructures to exceed community expectations.
 

YSLee

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,326
1
38
Visit site
To combine the synergies of the local and regional community to produce and enhance world class leading solutions and paradigm shifting ideas.
 

YSLee

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,326
1
38
Visit site
Our mission is to proactively develop a world-class local community into a dynamic and unique intellectual capital as a resource for a globally linked network.
 

Goondu

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,292
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
Originally posted by YSLee
It is our mission to synergistically initiate low-risk high-yield methods of empowerment in order to globally leverage existing prospective infrastructures to exceed community expectations.
In other words, "Share tips and techniques to those who need help?" :D
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
41
east side
Originally posted by Darren
Well, ClubSNAP does not have an official mission statement, but I guess the following un-official one is something we (the CTMs) have in mind albeit sub-consciously...

ClubSNAP Mission Statement

Do a great job for our members and stakeholders by being the preeminent community for photographers to share experiences and knowledge.

ClubSNAP Values

1. Listen and respond to our members and stakeholders.
2. Clearly communicate mutual intentions and expectations.
3. Conduct business with integrity and professionalism.
4. Provide the highest standards of excellence.
5. Continuously learn, develop and improve.
hmmm cool! looks and sound pretty sound to me.
 

Richard

Senior Member
Jan 16, 2002
522
0
16
We also aim to visualize best-of-breed methodologies in order to empower extensible architectures. Hence, we're able to unleash interactive functionalities so as to innovate back-end mindshare, reinvent vertical infrastructures and also to architect collaborative eyeballs.
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
41
east side
Originally posted by Richard
We also aim to visualize best-of-breed methodologies in order to empower extensible architectures. Hence, we're able to unleash interactive functionalities so as to innovate back-end mindshare, reinvent vertical infrastructures and also to architect collaborative eyeballs.
hahaha and now can we have that in ENGLISH please!;p
 

Goondu

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,292
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
Originally posted by Richard
We also aim to visualize best-of-breed methodologies in order to empower extensible architectures. Hence, we're able to unleash interactive functionalities so as to innovate back-end mindshare, reinvent vertical infrastructures and also to architect collaborative eyeballs.
Richard, you lost me there... :D
 

ckiang

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
6,405
0
36
48
Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
www.ckphoto.net
We forgot one:

"To help boost the economy and get the world out of this economy crisis by posting first hand new product releases, reviews, hands-ons, etc to tempt the members here to BUY BUY BUY. "

The more they buy, the faster the economy revives and we can all get better pay, and buy some more, and the economy gets better, we get even better pay, then buy some more, and the economy gets better, we get even better pay, then buy some more, and the economy gets better, we get even better pay, then buy some more, and the economy gets better, we get even better pay, then ......

Regards
CK
 

Goondu

Senior Member
Jan 18, 2002
1,292
0
0
Singapore
Visit site
Originally posted by ckiang
We forgot one:

"To help boost the economy and get the world out of this economy crisis by posting first hand new product releases, reviews, hands-ons, etc to tempt the members here to BUY BUY BUY. "

The more they buy, the faster the economy revives and we can all get better pay, and buy some more, and the ecnomy gets better, we get even better pay, then buy some more, and the ecnomy gets better, we get even better pay, then buy some more, and the ecnomy gets better, we get even better pay, then buy some more, and the ecnomy gets better, we get even better pay, then ......

Regards
CK
:bsmilie: :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
 

Red Dawn

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
2,468
1
38
Singapore
www.5stonesphoto.com
Hi

hey, don't u all know our mission statement??!!!
this is a photography forum, for goodness sake!

Our Mission Statement

1. To harness the collective persuasive power of the masses, through the regular posting of pictures, sage comments and regular outings, in order to evoke lust for high end photographic equpiment, so as to induce more purchases of such equipment.

2. To raise the purchasing power of readers beyond their comfortable threshold of spending; to bring readers to a new level of spending, and to increase awareness of their own ability to own more than they can afford.

3. To educate our readers on the salient points of the golden rule: better equipment = great pictures. To point out the nuances of good equipment in producing sharper, more contrasty and better photos with better bokeh, so as to facilitate points 1 and 2 above.

In other words.....

BUY BUY BUY!
 

Richard

Senior Member
Jan 16, 2002
522
0
16
To add on to what I've said.

ClubSNAP also aims to incubate vertical web-readiness in order to be able to seize interactive markets, matrix real-time portals and last but not least, enable next-generation paradigms. We are therefore able to mesh innovative ROI, drive innovative models and so, deliver web-enabled partnerships!

In english: We just want to do the best we can to give you a better experience in ClubSNAP.
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
41
east side
Originally posted by Richard
In english: We just want to do the best we can to give you a better experience in ClubSNAP. [/B]
now isnt that SIMPLER!!
 

eadwine

Senior Member
Jan 17, 2002
1,937
0
36
41
east side
Originally posted by StreetShooter
Maybe I'll just hang out at Photosig instead.

There, they just share pictures.... ;)
hahahaha, after all that's shared...i think i'll hang out there more often too.:D
 

Status
Not open for further replies.