CLUBSNAP ID Bands,Interested?

Status
Not open for further replies.
wainism said:
of course, if the older guys dun find this too childish, u can comment too.
serves like an identity for us i guess... something we can wear when we go out etc...
Yes, it's very childlish, not to mention "stupid" too.

But I 'll welcome a T-shirt. :)

as a younger shooter... i will definitely agree wif the ID bands... :bsmilie: make somemore CS polo tee also leh... i haven got mine the last time... was too late to order... :cry: and i think y not just open a CS shop??? lolx... or maybe a membership card like the rest said?? hee... :think:

I will like a cs pc, cs dslr, cs flash card and a cs camera bag. :) Or maybe a iphone and itot shuffle by cs? :bsmilie:

I was also too late for the T-shirt. Should just have a simple cs sew-on patch with personal userid on it.

WOW! how come my thread became like that? :dunno:

erm, so does it mean that u guys r not interested :sticktong ? or think that its kinda silly wearing these bands?

it IS the ID band(worn on the WRIST) that ExpiredYoghurt posted. come in a variety of colours and is abt S$3-4. depending on the number ordered. if there is a good response, i will go check out more on it. if not.... :embrass:

anyway, it comes from the US. and there is a 14 letter cap on the "slogan" that we wanna imprint on it. comes in 2 sizes, youth and adult.

pls keep those comments and suggestions ABOUT THE BANDS coming...

OT abit(thought the whole thread already OT like mad :sweat: )as for the discount card. i am up for it too. if only someone with more lobangs can organise something like that. but its diff to verify if a member is a true active member, or just register to get the discounts

Well, if you want a way to identify members other than the clubsnap t-shirt. I suggest a camera strap instead. Since when we shoot, We'll obviously need a camera. And most of us will have a camera strap attached to it. and when slung across body/neck, the text will scream out loud.

Much easier to see than the ID band and would be used instead of left at home. (if it's pf decent quality).

wainism said:
WOW! how come my thread became like that? :dunno:

because it is inside kopitiam? :bsmilie:

wainism said:
it IS the ID band(worn on the WRIST) that ExpiredYoghurt posted. come in a variety of colours and is abt S$3-4. depending on the number ordered. if there is a good response, i will go check out more on it. if not.... :embrass:

anyway, it comes from the US. and there is a 14 letter cap on the "slogan" that we wanna imprint on it. comes in 2 sizes, youth and adult.

cool, i don't mind getting one since i don't have the CS polo ... maybe just something simple like 'CS - *********' ... that means nick is limited to 9 spaces only? :dunno:

wainism said:
OT abit(thought the whole thread already OT like mad :sweat: )as for the discount card. i am up for it too. if only someone with more lobangs can organise something like that. but its diff to verify if a member is a true active member, or just register to get the discounts

up for the discount card! then we can all go BUY! BUY! BUY!

but if camera strap...i think we would like an OPTECH quality one. who has lobang for that leh?

I love to have a cs polo tee as suggested .. a sense of identity :bsmilie: :thumbsup:

afbug said:
I will like a cs pc, cs dslr, cs flash card and a cs camera bag. :) Or maybe a iphone and itot shuffle by cs? :bsmilie:

I was also too late for the T-shirt. Should just have a simple cs sew-on patch with personal userid on it.

Think it's a good idea to register CS as a band name. :sweatsm:

Adam Goi said:
Hi to those who are looking to get a CS Polo-Tee, try to ring up Eastgear to check for availability. ;)

you mean they are selling those polo tees now? :dunno:

I tattoo u pay ? Onz ! The tattoo cost 10000 SGD

vortex said:
i willing to sponser u if u wanna tattoo that :bsmilie:

who else wanna chip in? :bsmilie:

ParkertR said:
hehe~ if enough people i dont mind opening a shop :p hehehe but sell what :S

CS ear rings, CS straw hats, CS panadol, CS hair wax, CS stockings, CS leather pants, CS skin refresher etc. etc. with a free CS tattoo thrown in with total purchases above $150.

If you need a sleeping partner PM me. (I put in part of the money but I won't sleep with you, pastor.)

Status
Not open for further replies.