ClubSNAP 'Day@TheZoo - Our 2nd Anniversary Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
lauLEE said:
Astin ..... bring all your beautiful models leh, esp Val and Rach. I will pay for one model's ticket... hehe
It is our pleasure to inform that Astin has graciously offered to sponsor the models for the Outdoor Portraiture sessiosn at our celebrations and that there will be one female and one male model available for our members to practice their Outdoor Portraiture techniques.

Astin himself will be leading the workshops, and thus, you can be assured that all will have an enjoyable and rewarding time.

I will be posting an Outdoor Portraiture @ The Zoo sign-up thread in due course, please sign up there as we need to control the "crowds".

Darren said:
It is our pleasure to inform that Astin has graciously offered to sponsor the models for the Outdoor Portraiture sessiosn at our celebrations and that there will be one female and one male model available for our members to practice their Outdoor Portraiture techniques.

Astin himself will be leading the workshops, and thus, you can be assured that all will have an enjoyable and rewarding time.

I will be posting an Outdoor Portraiture @ The Zoo sign-up thread in due course, please sign up there as we need to control the "crowds".

Die, die also must go...............
:cheergal: :cheergal: :cheergal:

Darren said:

Hi Darre,
when is your zoo outing?

:embrass:

joe said:
Hi Darre,
when is your zoo outing?

:embrass:
Its not just a Zoo outing - its our anniversary party. ;) Details are in first post of this thread.

With much thanks and gratitude to Edmund, the sign-up and registration system is now up and running.

Update: 11pm 15 January - there is a problem with the registration link. It will be fixed and updated as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Astin, I hope you're the male model :devil: and pcman is the lady model :devil:

:bsmilie:

Darren said:
With much thanks and gratitude to Edmund, the sign-up and registration system is now up and running.

Why I cannot register huh?

When click on 'Submit Registration', it says "There are only xxx tickets left for the event. Please click back on your browser to change your number of tickets...."

But I already selected everything already leh... :dunno:

chucks said:

When click on 'Submit Registration', it says "There are only xxx tickets left for the event. Please click back on your browser to change your number of tickets...."

yup, seems to be some logic error.. no matter how many tix I choose, it says there're only 196 tix left :bsmilie:

regards
..NuTs..

Sorry, seems that there is an error in the ticket balance check subroutine - will have to defer to Edmund to fix and update.

Apologies for the inconvenience caused.

:dunno: :dunno: :dunno:

chucks said:

same happens to me..

btw, what's SEED? it's been in my mind recently..

Darren said:

Update: 11pm 15 January - there is a problem with the registration link. It will be fixed and updated as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Update: 11:45pm 15 January - Paiseh.. last minute changes led to a spelling mistake in the code causing the thing to trip over :embrass: ... Apologies for any inconvenience caused. :sweatsm:

Register here NOW!!!

Come on everyone, celebrate the event with style. Happy birthday ClubSNAP.

:cheers: yay!

looking fwd to this great event... :cheergal:

Status
Not open for further replies.