ClubSNAP Appeal for Server Funds through Gallery Subscriptions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darren:

Update:

As we have reached our target collection amount for the server, we have gone ahead and placed an order for the new server. The configuration ordered is a 1U rack-mounted Dual Xeon 3.0GHz server with 4GB of memory.

If everything goes smoothly (installation and testing), we will have the new server in place by end of next week.

Our heartfelt thanks and sincere appreciation goes out to all those who donated and subscribed as this would not have been possible without your help.

*Bows humbly*

I thought they have hit the target.

Ahh! ok ok thanks was away for a while and not sure what was the update. so i guess it is now running much better with less down time? :)

Ah!! Is it too late to suggest? Got more than 6000 members right? Say 6000 members buy polo-T, form a human chain from scotts road to city hall, every member holding thier own work(pic), we have the longest photo exibition. How many sponsors u guys think can attract?
Just my wild thaught...

An idea that might be useful the next time we need funds. We could hold an exibition/sale of members photographs.

Members print and being their photos to the sale and give 50% of the profits to CS (honor system, no checks). We would probably see a lot of members in one place and that would be great. As a bonus, we raise money for CS.

Status
Not open for further replies.