Club1000D - TCSS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi bro Haslan, I like the word 'Noobstooterz' u n Emotic created. Hee... Is it means 'Newbie'?

Maybe can change the words design 2 some other form. My 1 cent. Hahaha...

Agreed with it.. :thumbsup: As wat we have discuss at the Zoo outing 2 create 4 thread;

1. Equipment Discussion
2. Photo Gallery
3. Chit Chat
4. Outing

But yet 2 see it. Hahaha...
Plse 4 in Club 1000D members!!!

ya correct man.... 4 thread is more than enough.. plse make good use of it and keep our closeness to ultimate. :)

HELI (HELL) Ride. Had the chopper all by myself he he, cost the company a 'bomb'.
3359582162_888b9caf8c.jpg

Look at behind .. NO smoking ok .>>:)

On the way to a mission!!! haven't start yet... Dun u see bro Cakka look a little nerve in d picture... Hahaha... :sweat:

Last edited:
hey 1000D pals.. anyone else interested in the challenge other than Fatah?

Come join us for a great Saturday afternoon on the sunny Sentosa island. Yeah? Great time to mingle around with not only the 450Ds & 1000Ds but other models & makes as well. :)

PM me if you are interested with your contact number. If you just want to tag along and and have fun, you are welcome too. :)

aiya i just found out that the thread was closed because of someone complain...

Nevermind lah, anyway this is a lesson for all..

who complained ? :nono:
haha

i saw a guy in 1DMK club teeshirt in plaza haha !~
and their design quite creative ! ~

guys and gals, the other day when i met with thomas and hardeep, we were discussing about after our date with geoff ang, we will be going for a night shoot.

since our talk ends at 5.30, maybe going to eat dinner first, then before we proceed for the night shoot..

Btw, any ideas where?

-affan

guys and gals, the other day when i met with thomas and hardeep, we were discussing about after our date with geoff ang, we will be going for a night shoot.

since our talk ends at 5.30, maybe going to eat dinner first, then before we proceed for the night shoot..

Btw, any ideas where?

-affan

CBD/Boat Quay/Clake Quay night shooot? Night life shoot would be nice. :think:

I believe the club 'membership' right now is pretty informal. Basically we all have one thing in common and that is not necessarily the 1000D camera. We all want to learn more about photography. We all want to improve our photography skills (and gear .. hehehe .. BBB!!). Most importantly, we all want to have fun doing it.

We have nikon shooters as well during our outings. And I believe that even if all you have is a DIY pinhole camera made out of paper (interesting project guys btw .. we should do one for one of the outing) as long as you are keen to learn, all of us here will welcome you.

P.S. although if all you are prepared to get in the near future is the pinhole camera made from paper ... u might need to figure out how to get your pix online for all to see. hehe.

haha. if you guys wondering which Nikon shooters he is refering to, I am one of them :bsmilie: hahah

Marina Square to shoot towards shenton way ?:)

Btw, any ideas where?

-affan

Btw, any ideas where?

-affan

Perhaps we make a list of who is confirmed going like always? In that way it makes it more easier and organised.

-.- what the heck?

Erhm... :nono::thumbsd:

aiya i just found out that the thread was closed because of someone complain...

Nevermind lah, anyway this is a lesson for all..

this is the complain, but in the end, they are chatting kopitiam too.

http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=488834&highlight=1000D

Hee... Bros, relax lah... Look!!! this r ppl who feel jealous of us, so we have 2 open our big heart 4 them... Hahaha... :bsmilie:

By d way, as a member of Club 1000D we have 2 discipline ourself, rite? :think: :sweatsm:

Btw, any ideas where?

-affan

CBD/Boat Quay/Clake Quay night shooot? Night life shoot would be nice. :think:

Marina Square to shoot towards shenton way ?:)

Perhaps we make a list of who is confirmed going like always? In that way it makes it more easier and organised.

Hi bros, where r u all going??? Dun understand leh!!! :dunno: :think:

Hi bros, where r u all going??? Dun understand leh!!! :dunno: :think:

On Saturday, some of the bros and sis like Thomas, Choomei, Affan and Hardeep will be going to a talk at Bugis area. Which ends at 5.30? After that we will meet up for a night outing. So anyone interested?

hmm :eek:
i think old 1000D thread is somehow out of topic. but instead of reporting to moderator, opened a new thread to complain abt the 1000D thread and saying abuse. never give warning and suddenly closed. not feeling good guys :dunno:

Status
Not open for further replies.