Club 1000D- TCSS part IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
You mean those are stars meh....or fireflies??? got so many stars want meh???

btw guys.. for moon shots right, whats your ideal setup and settings? alot vary here and there.. but dono which one is the one that can get the craters.. we wanted to shoot the crecent moon ytd night at pengarang, then skully disappear into forest.. so we got smth else..thanks to ryan for the info too..

IMG_0123.jpg

This is freaking lovely!

Cakka. Thanks man.

This is for you and your high spirits before the trip. Hope all of you enjoyed the trip.

3667886027_7dff509455.jpg

hahaha, so fast u guys process yr pics already, i have not even down load my file leh.

Chaka, how about the few group photo? did they make it or not? pls send it to me - vpsk01@yahoo.com. thanks in advance.

btw guys.. for moon shots right, whats your ideal setup and settings? alot vary here and there.. but dono which one is the one that can get the craters.. we wanted to shoot the crecent moon ytd night at pengarang, then skully disappear into forest.. so we got smth else..thanks to ryan for the info too..

IMG_0123.jpg

Pengerang SSS

3667958579_ac22de50b6.jpg

more on Flickr

Cakka. Thanks man.

This is for you and your high spirits before the trip. Hope all of you enjoyed the trip.

3667886027_7dff509455.jpg

IMG_0123.jpg

Lovely!

Oh bro..haha... ok ok... This award is specially dedicated to all bro and sis of Club 1000D. Coz, we are one family. Thank you bro DARKSIDE for posting it here...;p

CONGRATS Thomas!!! Care to enlighten us all as to what competition it was and what award you were given?

Hi all....came across this event this coming sat 4th july...July 4th celebrations by American Association of Singapore at Terror Club in Sembawang. Why interesting?
Cos got FIREWORKS!!!( scheduled 8.15pm) Shuttle service from Sembawang MRT every 15 mins some more. Admission is free for all nationalities. Food/funfair etc.

http://www.aasingapore.com/en/cev/257

Hi all....came across this event this coming sat 4th july...July 4th celebrations by American Association of Singapore at Terror Club in Sembawang. Why interesting?
Cos got FIREWORKS!!!( scheduled 8.15pm) Shuttle service from Sembawang MRT every 15 mins some more. Admission is free for all nationalities. Food/funfair etc.

http://www.aasingapore.com/en/cev/257

Cannot go. Got birthday to cover.

Enjoy yourself and shoot those beautiful streaks. :)

Cannot go. Got birthday to cover.

Enjoy yourself and shoot those beautiful streaks. :)

i oso cannot make it cos working night on sat....sigh!!! Hopefully some of our guys can make it lor

CONGRATS Thomas!!! Care to enlighten us all as to what competition it was and what award you were given?

The competition is called the Epson/Steve McCurry The Unguarded Moment.

I got 3rd in the open category. Click on the picture uploaded by bro Faizal and you would see the whole story. ;)

Actually I must thank bro Cakka for helping me to carry the prize (he actually carried only the A3 framed photo of the winning shot, poor me has to carry the heavy printer )..so heavy...and thank you sister choomee for covering the event.

Last edited:
Very nicely captured moment. :thumbsup:

Congrats on your winning entry. :)

The competition is called the Epson/Steve McCurry The Unguarded Moment.

I got 3rd in the open category. Click on the picture uploaded by bro Faizal and you would see the whole story. ;)

Actually I must thank bro Cakka for helping me to carry the prize (he actually carried only the A3 framed photo of the winning shot, poor me has to carry the heavy printer )..so heavy...and thank you sister choomee for covering the event.

Got the story....once again my heartiest congratulations! Maybe friday can go booze again hahaha!!! Hopefully something nice comes out of the other pics for the other upcoming competition....cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.